𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Author's POV

"I finally find you Jagiya."

After listening the voice of the person on the other line, Jaemi's legs started to tremble in fear. It was none other than Yoon Taewoon, her ex fiancé. Tears started to burn inside her eyes as all old memories of him abandoning her when she needed him the most started to come all along.

She didn't utter a word as she wasn't able to talk. For some reasons, she didn't hung up the phone. She needed answers even though everything is over. She needed to know what made him blind that he abandoned her in her most difficult times.

"Are you there Jaemi-ah?"

She gripped the hem of shirt. She didn't want to talk but also want to talk. She just wanted to talk because she needed to know somethings.

"Uh yeah I'm here."

There was a gasp sound from the Taewoon's side. He cleared his throat and started to talk.

"I missed you Jagiya I really missed you. I'm so sorry that I left you I really am. You don't know how much I tortured my self everyday in your memories. I just missed you so much. Please come back in my life I swear I won't let you go anymore. I love you so much I think more than I used to do. Please give me a chance to show you I-"

"I'm married Taewoon."

She eventually said something which she also know that she won't say that to anyone but she did. It surprised Taewoon so much that she said this.

"To that rapist? Wow you consider this wedding Jaemi? I thought it's a forced marriage."

She narrowed her eyes. She was confused that how he knows that she is married to Namjoon and most importantly, how he knows that it's a forced marriage. She was so surprised but managed to not show.

"How do you know all about this?"

"I have my ways."

She was having enough of him.

"Yoon Taewoon tell me immediately how you know."

He sighed deeply before talking. Tears started to drip from her eyes as she couldn't control them anymore. It was like she was resting her tears for like forever. But then he finally talked.

"I send a man to look up to this Kim family and you too. When I realized I'm nothing without you, I got to know that you are already married. I was angry , sad and broke at the same time and decided to hire a man who will look at your in laws and I got to know that it was non other than that assaulter. My blood started to rage when I got to know that. I thought there was no way you can marry him."