𝐕𝐈

FOUND GUILTY
------------------------------

FOUND GUILTY------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Namjoon's POV

I am not talking to my parents, neither do they as well. It's just so shameful to say that my father is a lawyer and he is trying to cover me up just for the sake of their reputation. It's sick. I have became a complete introvert these days and I haven't gone for internship as well. I don't feel like going anywhere anymore. The guilt is eating me it's like I will die because of it.

I was laying on my bed on my stomach and scrolling through my phone for an update on Jaemi's condition. These days I use phone so much just for her update. I was refreshing news feed again and again , that's when I heard a knock on my door.

"Namjoon, it's me Hoseok open the door. Boys are here to meet you."

I got up from my bed and wore slippers , forwarding my ways to the door. I opened the door revealing Hoseok , Jin hyung, Yoongi Hyung and Jungkook. I gave them a weak smile and let them come inside the room.

>>>><<<<

15 minutes have passed and we are sitting awkwardly looking at each other's face. No one dared to talk. I sighed heavily and looked at them one by one.

"Just ask already. No need to be awkward."

Then they all cleared their throat and Jin Hyung came a little forward to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I don't know I got tears in my eyes. These days affection don't suite me.

I hung my head down to hide my tears and he lightly squeezed my shoulder. Then he spoke.

"Namjoon I know what you are going through but, we trust you that you can't do such thing even you might loose all your senses."

I immediately looked at him and I saw all of them nodding. I took a deep breathe and wiped my tears and spoke.

"Don't trust me hyung as I know I'm guilty."

Then Hoseok interrupted.

"You don't even remember anything how can you say that?"

He said kinda yelling but not so much. I can see tears in his eyes too. I don't know why he is crying. He must be feeling sorry for me. Yoongi was calming Hoseok by caressing his back. He was sniffing. I sense some kind of guilt in him. But then he spoke.