𝐗𝐗𝐕

1 DAY TO GO
------------------------

1 DAY TO GO------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Jaemi and her family are sitting in one fancy 5 star restaurant with Namjoon and his family. Both families are really getting together except those two. Jaemi is not even looking at him while Namjoon was peeking at her time to time. Even though it's true that Namjoon also don't want to this marriage to happen but no one can change the fact that he likes Jaemi. He is crushing on from the day he saw her in picture.

But this also makes him a little guilty that how can he like the one who he almost destroyed the life. But we all know we can't control our feelings. He will be lying if he says that he COMPLETELY doesn't want this marriage. It will be like cheating to Jaemi thinking of marrying her but some corner of his heart really want this to happen.

"Um Jaemi dear you look lost. Please say something."

Mrs. Kim asked Jaemi with a sweet yet concerning tone. Jaemi looked up at her and smiled faintly.

"It's nothing to say. Um I'm happy that you are concerning. I- I don't know what to say anymore."

"Oh don't force her honey she is a little shy. She will get used to everything once they both get married."

They all agreed on Mr. Kim except Namjoon and Jaemi of course. They started having meal and started talking to each other. After some time, when they completed their meal, Mr. Kim interrupted everyone with a knock on the table.

"Listen everyone here."

All look at him waiting to say something. Then he pick out one black velvety box out of his coat pocket and hand it to Namjoon. Namjoon looked a bit confused and asked his dad. Then Mr. Kim spoke.

"As we all know their marriage is gonna be this week and I hope everyone is happy about that."

"Not me though." Jaemi thought.

"Not me but kinda too." Namjoon thought.

"So I want Namjoon, to put this ring, which is like a generation ring, on Jaemi's ring finger."

Everyone claps at them while Namjoon's hand were shaking while taking out the ring from the box. While Jaemi was watching her life getting collapse in front of her eyes. But she can't do anything. She just have to smile through this pain, maybe forever?

So Namjoon stood up and went Infront of them waiting for Jaemi to come to him. He didn't know why but he didn't expected her to come. Instead he thought she will scream and run outta there. But to his surprise, she immediately came to him. Then he noticed that she was clenching her fist to calm her down. It was obvious that she is getting forced. But both can't do anything but to agree on their parent's decision.