𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗

2 STEPS AWAY
---------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Taehyung's POV

I was reading some papers. Then a thought of Jaemi Noona came across my mind. Should I call her? I took my phone and looked at her contact number. I thought for a minute then I decided to call her anyway. I want to know how is she. I took a deep breathe getting in character as she know me.

I dialled her number. In some rings she picked up the call.

"Taehyung-ah!"

A genuine smile crept up on my face after listening to her joyful voice. I know why she sound so happy but at least she is.

"Noonaaaa! I missed you."

I heard her chuckle from the other line. Hyung would've loved to listen her chuckle.

"I missed you too. You don't even call now. Are you this busy?"

Who's gonna tell her? Not me.

"Uh yeah a lot. But I apologize for not calling sooner."

"Aw it's okay. By the way how's your studies going?"

I hate myself for lying but I can't help. I bit my lower lip before speaking.

"Yes yes absolutely. By the way how's your life Noona?"

Let's see if she shares about the divorce to me. Even though she won't, it's all her decision and I respect her.

"Well Tae i think I should tell you this."

"Yes Noona what is it?"

She took a moment before talking.

"I'm getting divorce from your brother Taehyung I'm sorry."

As much it hurts to listen. I feel bad for her. She didn't deserve this at all. She is now apologizing for divorcing which she shouldn't at all.

"Why are you apologizing Noona? It's your decision."

"Aren't you curious why am I divorcing him?"

"Yeah I am but I know you must have a reason behind it and I respect it to fullest."

There was a silence for some time. I heard her sigh.

"I'll tell you some other day Taehyung. But I'm so thankful for understanding. You are so thought."

I pressed my lips.

"Its okay Noona. I hope you are happy now. I wish you all the best in your life."