𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

KIM TAEHYUNG
--------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

They all were having dinner peacefully. Jaemi was eating really slowly as she was really uncomfortable. Mrs. Kim noticed her unease. She put her hand on her shoulder and have a concern in her eyes.

"Dear you okay?"

Jaemi looked at her and smiles a little. She nods her head as yes. She don't want to make her feel that she is not okay at all. It's like a problem with her. To anyone who is good to her, she can do anything for that person. And Mrs. Kim is like a backbone to Jaemi right now.

"Mom I'm okay it's just that I'm not hungry."

"Oh you kidding me? You eat properly okay I know you haven't eat a bit."

She was so shaken up by her kindness. Even though Mrs. Kim is the mother of her culprit but she is so nice to her. That's the only reason Jaemi is so touched. She obeyed her and started eating food properly. That's when someone knocked the door. Everyone's attention got drew by it.

Maid rushed to the door and opened it. It was a guy around 24-25. Jaemi got confused.

"Who is he?" She thought.

But Namjoon's eyes got brighten by that guy and he stood and went ran to him. They both hugged so tightly that they haven't meet for ages.

"How are you my bro? I'm so sorry I couldn't attend your wedding but see now I'm here."

"Ah it's okay. Come inside."

Namjoon offered him to come inside. Then that guy's eyes landed on Jaemi. He smiled at her and went to her.

"You must be Jaemi Noona right?"

Jaemi got taken aback but she nodded. That guy forward his hand to her.

"Hello I'm Kim Taehyung. Namjoon hyung's cousin."

She thought for a bit but she finally shook her hand with him. It would be a bit rude if she wouldn't. So far he was really jolly and kind person to her. He also sat on the dinner table with Namjoon and they all started talking about themselves. It was a perfect family dinner. Then out of the blue Taehyung asked Jaemi a question.

"Uh Noona how did you meet Namjoon Hyung?"

Yes he don't know about anything. He just came back from France. He just knew about his wedding. Jaemi was really nervous. She didn't know what to say. But she need to play cool.

"Taehyung-ah you don't-"

"How do you know I'm your Noona? Hmm?"

Before Namjoon could say anything, Jaemi interrupted him asking question in playful manner while smiling. Taehyung got shy by her sudden question.