𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"You aren't the one who.. who raped me right?"

Those words, those dense words literally made Namjoon numb. At that time he wasn't able to respond to anything. Only thing was going in his mind, how does she know? He doesn't know whether to be happy or be concerned. Because something definitely has happened that's the only reason why Jaemi has gotten to know about it.

"Answer me please."

Her eyes started to get glossy that's when Namjoon finally moved a little. His heart aches looking at the sobbing figure of Jaemi. He came a little more close to her but not so close enough. He took some napkins from the lamp table and handed over to her. She accepted them and wiped her tears from it sniffing. Namjoon doesn't know what suddenly happened.

"H..how do you know?"

This made Jaemi burst out crying. She tripped on her knees sobbing hard putting both her hands on her face. Namjoon's mouth gaped a little as he also got on his knees in front of her. He doesn't wanted to get in contact with her just because now she knows he is not the real culprit. That's when Mrs. Kim rushes inside and saw Jaemi crying bad.

She immediately hugged her asking the reason of her breakdown. Namjoon sighs knowing how his mom will console her good. Jaemi embraced her tightly continuously apologizing.

"I'm sorry.. sorry ... I'm.. I'm so sor..sorry"

"It's okay Jaemi honey don't cry please oh god what happened? Kim Namjoon what have you done?"

Jaemi shakes her head denying.

"N..nothing please... He doesn't.. do anything.. anything ever."

Mrs. Kim looks at Namjoon concerned who is more than worried. A fat tear dropped from his eyes as well looking at love of his life like this. He looks down at his hands clenching.

In good 20 minutes Jaemi stopped sobbing. Mrs. Kim gave her some water that helped her a lot. She made her sit on bed still caressing her back.

"Dear what happened suddenly?"

Jaemi looks at her.

"Mom can you leave us alone. I need to talk to.. um him."

She looks kind of surprised by her words. This is very very unusual of her. Never in these Jaemi talked to Namjoon. But Mrs. Kim is one of the most understanding person out there, of course she agreed and left the room after warning Namjoon not to hurt her. Namjoon hisses at his mother's words as she leaves.

He doesn't know how to respond now? Of course it's about all these things but it's really awkward not for only him but also Jaemi too. He takes the chair from his study table and places it in front of Jaemi around 1.5 feet distance.