𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

BRO~SIS CONVERSATION
------------------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"Noona please open the door I'm so sorry."

Jimin was continuously knocking the door of Jaemi's room who was crying inside locked. Mrs. Kim and Taehyung was standing beside him waiting for Jaemi open the door.

"I can't believe you came here to make her miserable."

Taehyung said while rolling off his eyes on Jimin. He looked at him and gritted his teeth. Mrs. Kim held Taehyung from his forearm and spoke.

"Taehyung-ah not now please."

Taehyung sighed and nods. While Jimin kept banging the door but no response from his sister. Then Mrs. Kim spoke.

"Jaemi dear please talk to your brother? Look he came all the way from America to meet you. We won't interrupt you I swear. Please open the door."

No response again.

"Please dear you told me the other day that I am like your mom. Now for the sake of me open the door and just talk to Jimin."

Jimin looked at Mrs. Kim, a but surprised by her words and pressed his lips together. After some seconds the door got opened revealing Jaemi with red and puffy eyes. She clearly cried a lot in there. Jimin's heart was aching to see his sister like this because of him.

"Come inside."

She said with a straight face without showing any hint of expression. Jimin nods and immediately come inside her room. Jaemi looks at Taehyung and Mrs. Kim and finally smiles faintly.

"Noona call me if you need something."

Taehyung said while Jaemi put her hand on his head assuring that she is good.

"Yeah dear call me too. But don't fight with him. At the end of the day, he's your brother he loves you that's why he came here. Talk to him calmly."

Jaemi thinks for a minutes but in the end, she sighs and nods at her. Mrs. Kim smiles and caresses her cheek. Jaemi closed the door and looks at Jimin who was standing near bed with his head hung down.

"You can sit down."

She said with a firm voice. Jimin immediately sits down making Jaemi chuckle inside her mind. But she won't forgive him this easily. She firstly went towards the painting she got her when she first came here. She looked at it and just stood there to avoid him.

Jimin looked at her and sighs in guilt. He then spoke.

"I'm sorry Noona. I was out of my mind"