𝐋𝐕

CHANGE?
-----------------

CHANGE?-----------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

An immense stingy pain darted in Namjoon's brain as he gained his consciousness after 4 hours staying unconscious. He slowly opened his eyes but the bright light of the hospital room made him squint his eyes. Then he heard his mother's desperate voice.

"Namjoon-ah?? You are okay? Oh my god you wake up wait lemme call the doctor."

She ran outside the room to call the doctor. Even though Namjoon gained his consciousness, the effect of anesthesia was still on. In a matter of time doctor came and started checking him up.

"He is fine now. Just some more rest he is allowed to discharge. Two days more and we are done."

"Thank you so much Doctor Lee I appreciate your help."

And then doctors went outside the room. Mrs. Kim sat on the stool placed beside Namjoon's bed and held his free hand. She softly sob as she looks at her laying figure of her son. She doesn't know how much pain he was going through and somehow still do. She started blaming herself in her mind for all this cause not knowing it earlier.

Namjoon opened his eyes slowly and looked at his mother.

"Mom why... are.. y..you cry.. crying?"

His stuttering voice made her cry even more. She put both her hands and started sobbing badly. Namjoon can't help to be mad at himself to make his mother go all tensed up because of his stupid nightmares. In some time she stopped crying and started talking to him if he is feeling alright or not.

Namjoon can't help but to wonder how his Jaemi. Should he ask his mother? Na it would be awkward. But his curiously wasn't helping him at all. He then stops his mother's word in between.

"Mom can I ask you something?"

"Oh yeah son what is it?"

He pressed his lips in embarrassment before asking.

"How is Jaemi?"

He immediately turned his face to the other side in embarrassment not trying to meet his embarrassed eyes to his mother. He cursed under his breathe. What was he thinking? Then she spoke.

"She went home. She is so tired I feel. She done so many things yesternight. I mean she even called ambulance for you saying her husband is injured."

What?

Is he hearing right? Husband? Namjoon? Jaemi? These broken thoughts were going inside Namjoon's head. It was hard to process as it was impossible to believe for him.