𝐗𝐋𝐈

FINALLY!
-----------------

FINALLY!-----------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Jaemi's POV

I was sitting in the waiting room, tapping my feet on the floor continuously agitation. I bit my inner cheek, grasping on my documents tightly with both of my hands. I wanna say I'm 99% sure I'll get this project but I don't want to be over confident.

With those dilemma in my head, I was eagerly waiting and waiting. Then a man came from the office and called my name.

"Miss Park Jaemi, Our CEO has called you. You may go inside."

I immediately stood up looking at him and bowed to him. Maybe he is her secretary. I took a deep breathe before pushing the door. I entered in office and I saw a well dressed, disciplined woman sitting on her desk. She is maybe in her late 20s or early 30s. She looked at me and gave me a warm smile.

"Jaemi? Please come and sit. So nice to meet you."

I returned a genuine smile to her bowing towards her. I sat on the chair Infront of her desk and put all my documents on my lap.

"I'm so happy that you came. You don't know how grateful I am right now."

"It should be me who should be thankful. I was in desperate need of a job related to what I am capable of which is arts of course."

She chuckled and nodded her head. She seemed like a really good person from the first impression. I hope I get this job. I handed her my documents and she examined all of them slowly. I saw her raising her brows and a hint of smile.

I guess she is impressed.

After good 10 minutes, she put my documents on her desk and entwined her both hands fingers in each other putting her elbow on desk.

"You are so impressive Jaemi. You have done a special course of fine arts and aced in it. I saw some of your drawings which depicts really deep meanings. That's it I want you in this project."

I tilted my head to left and open out my eyes big looking at her.

Very unprofessional, I know.

But I couldn't help myself. Did I really got the job? Is this not a dream? I was on 9th sky at that time not knowing how to respond. She took out some papers and wanted to me read them first and then sign it.

"It's a 15 days contract where you will have to be present from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. The pay is in the contract. I'll select 5 candidates from from all 10 artists which will be your colleagues in this project, as a permanent employee in vision art gallery. I'm happy that I found all 10 artists finally."

I wanted to say thank you, but words weren't coming out. I need to get this job permanent. This is my only hope right now. All I can do is work hard for this. I'll do my best.

"I- I don't know how to react I'm so thankful oh god I didn't know it will be this easy. Thank you so much Miss Ahn. Thank you so much."

I stood up and bowed to her once again. She smiled and spoke.

"Call me Kiyeon only. And I'm happy that you are now a part of this project. Of course not really you have to sign it first."

I nodded and signed it immediately. I handed it to Kiyeon and she looked and it and put it in her drawers. I saw that man coming in the office. I guess I need to go out. I greeted her for the last time and went out.

"Hyun please call the last candidate now. Let's end this shit already."

So she found her last candidate as well. I closed the door while getting out of her office. I fixed my clothes and started to go out of the gallery.

I was walking in the hallway happily not realising what is going around me. I know this is so silly but I was so out of this world. I was in my own Disneyland that's when I bumped into someone tripping myself and them as well.

I opened my eyes and I saw a guy taking his documents from the floor. He then saw me and started picking up mine as well.

"I am sorry here your documents."

"No no this is my fault I was so excited I'm sorry."

He nodded with a faint smile and left the place. I dusted my clothes and left the gallery. Wow I scratched my knee pretty bad.

Author's POV

"Ayo thank your employee for the brilliant artist I swear to god she is amazing."

Kiyeon was talking to her brother who is Namjoon's boss.

"Yeah I will. You found all 10?"

"Yeah luckily 10th candidate applied at the right time."

"Good I gotta go now."

"Yeah yeah bye."

She hung up the call. The boss called Namjoon in his office to pass the message of his sister. Namjoon came to his office in no time. He stood up Infront of him and bowed.

"Namjoon my man your brother's recommendation helped my Noona alot. I can't thank you and your cousin enough."

Namjoon smiled and shook his head.

"No problem sir it's all his credit not mine I didn't do anything."

Namjoon finally succeeded in making Jaemi finally happy by getting her a decent job. He was getting butterflies by the thought of Jaemi being happy because of him even though she don't know. He can sleep in peace at least for once now.

He actually called Taehyung and told him to act as if he recommended. He then contacted his boss and gave Taehyung's number to him. Then his boss have his number to Kiyeon who talked to Taehyung. It's pretty complicated but at last Namjoon's plan worked and Jaemi is employed now. Not exactly but Namjoon had full faith on her that she will be selected in those 5 employees.

_________________________________________