𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

GLOOMY FEELINGS
----------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Namjoon's POV

My world is falling apart in million pieces. Some might say there wasn't any world in a first place. I know there wasn't because Jaemi literally hated me and still do. But I'm used to her presence in my life this much that her being getting away from my life is the biggest heartbreak for me.

I know she has every right to do whatever she loves to do. She has all right to live seperate and be on her own, but all these months I got addicted to her face.

Her smile when she used to talk to mom and Taehyung, the way she used to walk, humming song while cooking with her honey voice, her moving wrists on the white canvas painting breathtaking arts, all these things are my addiction now.

Everyday I wonder if we would've met in good terms. Everytime, this thought makes me cry so bad because after what I imagine, life seems so beautiful. But fate is always 10 steps forward from what we want.

"Our heartless promises
Countless mistakes and other wrongs
Our unspeakable and small wounds
The glass filled with memories is more bitter as I drink it"

I wrote these lines while thinking of her in notepad. I put my pen on the desk and read these lines again and again. These 4 lines are the bitter truth of my life. And I know I can't run away from this truth.

As I was in my deep thought, I heard someone's cough Infront of me, more like fake cough. I looked up it was a woman holding her purse. When she looked at me her eyes widen.

"Namjoon Sunbae?"

Does she know me? I was confused but in some seconds she started to seem oddly familiar but still I couldn't recognise her.

"Um do I know you? You seem familiar."

"Ow Sunbae how can you forget me? It's Im Eunjeong I was your junior in high school."

Im Eunjeong, oh yes her! I immediately recognised her after she told me who she is. But what is she doing here?

"Oh yes hello Eunjeong. How can I help you?"

"I want to meet the head editor as I joined from today."

So she is gonna be a worker here? I told her about the editor's office and she bowed to me before going in. As much as I don't care but her presence kind of makes me uncomfortable. I mean not like way, she is super awesome girl but she is the reason why my ex best friend and me are on bad terms right now. But I'm here for work I will only focus on it. I'll try to stay away from her as far as possible.

I was working on my desk then I saw her again sitting in front of me. I let out a sigh and looked at her.

"Yes Eunjeong-ssi?"

"Sunbae weren't you practicing Law? What are you doing at here?"

Shit.

What should I say now?

"I wasn't enjoying law so yeah I joined this company in my home town."

"This is your home town? What a coincidence mine too."

Not trying to be rude but her presence is making me uneasy. I don't have anything against her but she is the reason why Hyun and me aren't friends anymore. I stood up on my place and she looked up at me.

"Sorry I need to go rest room. It was nice meeting you Im Eunjeong-ssi"

I bowed slightly and went away to rest room. I can feel she is looking at me still but I didn't turn around. I don't want to give her wrong idea. I opened the door of rest room and sat there letting out the biggest sigh.

"Why am I bumping into the people from my past?"

I hung my head down and bit my bottom lip and started to cut time so that she realize she should go now. I don't know how am I supposed to face her everyday.

Author's POV

"WHAT? SHE IS DEMANDING FOR DIVORCE?"

Mr. Kim screamed while talking to his wife making Taehyung also go shock on his words. They couldn't believe that Jaemi wants a divorce.

"Uncle what are you saying? Noona is going to divorce hyung?"

Taehyung asked to Mr. Kim while he was still on phone. Mr. Kim signaled him by showing his palm to wait.

"Okay I'll talk to you later. Bye."

Then he hung up the call. He started to massage his temples in frustration. Taehyung looked concerned and was waiting for him to talk. Then he spoke.

"She wants a divorce. My son is not guilty he even took care of her that night. I remember he was so drunk. He said to me 'dad I think I have fallen in love dad. It's love at first sight.' I didn't know till this date but I'm connecting every dots now. The point where everything is going to be okay, she is going to leave my son."

Tears left Mr. Kim's eyes. Till this date he was being so strong but this news completely broke him. He only wants his son to be happy with the one who he loves.

"I know uncle. You are right. But you can't change the fact that it was a forced marriage and Noona has every right to demand for a divorce. To be honest, I want both of them together as well. But we can't force her. Let's at least clear Hyung's name in her eyes. And let her do whatever she wants."

Taehyung was right, and Mr. Kim knew that. His each and every word made sense. He can't force Jaemi to keep this marriage. But at least they can clear Namjoon's name which has been destroyed a lot.

He wiped his tears and stood up from his chair. He took his bag and started to go out of his office. Taehyung didn't know where he was going.

"Uncle where are you going?"

Mr. Kim stopped and turned around to answer him.

"To meet someone."

"Who?"

He took a pause before answering his this question.

"Yoon Taewoon."

_________________________________________

A/n:

Those lines which Namjoon wrote are from the song 'Coffee' it's such a beautiful song 💜💜

Don't forget to vote and comment 😉