𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

WHO IS HE?
---------------------

WHO IS HE?---------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Namjoon's POV

It's been a week here in Ilsan. To be honest it's not been that bad with Jaemi. She still doesn't talk to me but she doesn't torment either. These days she paints a lot in garden and my mother adores her for this. I'm telling you she is one fine artist. I also enjoy the view of her painting. The way she swing her brush, the expression she make while painting, when she wipes off the paint from her face is fascinating.

I feel like a completely jerk checking each and every movement of her. But I can't help but to check her out. She is just so beautiful. She drives me crazy even though I know she hates me to the eternity.

I was in my own thoughts that's when my mother snapped my thoughts by calling me out.

"Namjoon-ah what were you thinking son?"

"Ah nothing serious mom."

She hums in response and sit beside me. For the straight 10 minutes there was no conversation between us. We were sitting in the living room. That's when she spoke.

"Joon-ah have you ever thought about joining back to job or some new job?"

To be honest, I never thought of it. After all such things, it's almost impossible for me to join job. I hung my head down as I had no answer of this question. Then she placed her hands on my back and started caressing it.

"I know it's hard for you to go back to the job after all what happened. But you can't sit here forever. You need to get out of the house and discover new things."

She is right. I need to get out in order to destroy this fear. But the most important question is. I don't really have any ability. I was doing advocacy but now I can't do because of my records now. I don't know what to do anymore.

"Mom I don't know what to do. I can't go back to advocacy anymore. Ugh this is so frustrating."

I said while grabbing hairs in my fist. It was so frustrating. I need to talk to my friends. I hope they can help me or something. I took out my phone and stood up.

>>>>><<<<<

"Namjoon-ah don't worry you will be fine. He is a great friend and he said he will protect you from all those things."

Jin hyung assured me. He talked to one of his friends who is a CEO in one company here in Ilsan. To be honest I'm so scared and I was still rethinking my decisions.

"Hyung I'm not sure."

"Boy I'm just telling you to go and give interview. If you like the environment then recruit. I'm telling you it's one fine organisation."