𝐗𝐕𝐈

NOT SAME AS BEFORE
---------------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Doctors rushed into the emergency room along with Jaemi who was lying unconscious on stretcher may be counting last breaths of her life. It was Taewoon who saw her laying on ground covered with blood. He immediately called 911 and came with her. He was now cursing himself for what he did to Jaemi earlier.

He was standing with the support of wall covered with her blood. A frown was on his face. Not because of Jaemi but him. He accused her and insulted her. That's why Jaemi took such step that she thought to take her life instead.

Jaemi's parents rushed towards the hall of emergency room with frazzled expression on their face. They saw Taewoon who was in his own world of guilt. Jimin rushed to him and stood in front of him.

"How is Noona? Isn't she with you?"

Taewoon finally looked at Jimin but doesn't really cared about him. He ignored his question and looked the other way. Jimin controlled himself from getting angry.

"What happened to her tell me Taewoon hyung."

This time he said with more stiff voice making Taewoon look at him in shock. He then removed his back from the wall and came closer to him.

"Be in limit kid."

He said while pushing him backwards. Jimin had enough of him till that time. He ran his tongue over his teeth and took a deep breathe in order to calm him down.

"First of all who are you calling a kid? I'm 24 years old guy and second why aren't you answering my question? I think you did something to her. She was mentioning how you have changed since the incident happened."

A rush of anger rushed inside Taewoon as he just heard what Jimin just said. He immediately grabbed his collar and glared at him with fierce eyes.

"While I'm being nice, don't get on my damn nerves. Get lost."

He let go of his collar with a force making Jimin back pace a little. Jimin never left his gaze from his gaze as he was also piercing him his most fierce sight. Then he noticed his parents who were sitting , praying and crying for their daughter. He thought of fighting Taewoon, by seeing his parents suffering, made him back off and went to them.

After some time a nurse rushed from emergency room to Jaemi's family. Everyone stood up as they saw her. Taewoon also saw her and rushed to her to know Jaemi's condition.

"How is Jaemi? Is she okay?"

Taewoon asked her with a concern look plastered on his face. As he said, her family nodded as they also wanted to know the exact same thing.