𝐋𝐈𝐗

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POVs

"Why do you bring me here Jaemi-ssi?"

Jo Hyun questioned while walking in the field full of beautiful, violet, fragrant lavenders. Jaemi was marching in front of Jo Hyun while feeling the beautiful flowers in her palm. The shine on her face was something else. She was never a big fan of flowers. But these months she realised lavender places a special place in her heart. Why? Just because the man she saw that man was wearing lavender perfume?

That can't be the only reason right?

Then what was it? She also didn't know. She just loves lavender from all her honest heart. She delicately caressed bunch of flowers from the top as she giggles.

"I asked Rachel and Sunny if they can go but they refused they had some work. So I asked you to come here."

As much as she wants to pluck a flower from the field, she doesn't really want to. But she pluck it anyway. She then put that flower in her purse and turns around to Jo Hyun.

"Why? Do you wanna go?"

"Ah no no I was just wondering. You continue."

S

he gives him a cheeky smile turning around again. She backs her hands and hold on each other while walking tension free. Jo Hyun looks at her sprinting figure and a small smile crept on his face. He follows her from behind making sure he doesn't step on anything.

"The fragrance here is so refreshing isn't it? Waah if I can I'd love to purchase a house with a big garden full of lavender."

Jo Hyun furrows his eye brows coming forward to wards her.

"Why don't you then?"

Jaemi let out the sarcastic laugh still looking around hearing his words. "And you think I'm a millionaire? Sorry to break the ice but I can't afford a normal house with this salary."

She then sit at the ground placing her bag beside her and throwing herself backwards on the bed of lavenders. She lets out the sigh of relief and closes her eyes.

"I'll buy you one."

Her eyes fluttered open by Jo Hyun's sentence. She looks at him as he was giving her the most innocent smile. How can this guy say this without any uneasiness? Her mouth gape in panic.

"What the?"

"Yeah I can if you want."

She turns around still sitting. She tilts her head and clicks her tongue. There was no way he can afford a house with a big garden with such salary.