𝐗𝐈𝐗

I FINALLY LOST
--------------------------

I FINALLY LOST--------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Namjoon's POV

"Now the news has come that you are innocent? Why did you even said that you did this crime?"

"Mr. Kim are you really innocent? Did you really accepted that because you were under pressure?"

"Mr. Kim then where were you that night if you didn't commited that crime."

The shower of questions encountered me as soon my feet touch the ground of the outside world. The bright sunlight of outer world is more refreshing than that of prison. Several men were protecting me from those reporters as my father was walking beside me. Then one of the men opened the door of the car and I sat in it. From the other side, my father sat beside me.

"So are you ready to go home?"

He asked me holding my hand. I looked at him and looked away. He sighed and shook his head. The car started and we immediately head ourselves to our home.

>>>>><<<<<

It was a long ride till our home but we finally reached there. I got out from the car and saw everyone waiting for me even my neighbors. They looked at me and smiled. What is happening? Then someone got in my house and within some seconds I saw my mother running towards me.

She looks pale.

Tears started to pool in my eyes as I saw her in this condition. She immediately pulled me in her embrace tightly and I hugged her back trying to hold back my tears but I failed miserably. I heard everyone cheering and crying as well. Why are they reacting like this? Weren't they the one who were looking at me so badly when I got arrested.

Then we pulled back from hug. She cupped my cheeks and placed several kisses on my face.

"Joon-ah I'm so happy that you are back my son I really missed you. Please don't go back to that place again. Look at yourself what they did to you."

She said still holding my arms and crying in between. I can't be mad at her. Looking at her like that, I really want to cry so bad. Then my father came and hugged us both. Then we entered in our home together.

We sat on the couch. My mom wasn't leaving my hand for even a second. This made me sad more. Even though I was mad at her before but she is my mother. I can't be like this to her. I immediately pulled her in my embrace and she hugged me back tightly. I was trying so hard not to cry but what she said next made me burst into tears.

"Namjoon-ah don't hold back I know you are holding back your tears. Just let it out. Now Mom is with you."

I immediately started crying like a mess putting my eyes on the crook of her neck like a little child. She caressed my hairs while making me calm. I needed this so bad. I could hear sniffs of Dad. He put his hand on my shoulder and started caressing it.

I feel so good after such a long time.

Jaemi's POV

My eyes widen as I saw the news that he got released from prison. The remote control fell from my hand. My parents stood up immediately in shock. They were really mad at the fact that he got released because of the power of his father. I bit my lips as I'm loosing everything slowly. First Taewoon now this.

"What the hell is this? How did he get released this quick? Eomma Appa I'm going to police station."

Jimin said while standing up but I immediately grabbed his hand to stop him.

"You can't do anything Jimin. You clearly saw how his father just got him out this quickly."

I said while pulling in my tears and collecting all my courage. I can't break this easily. But he immediately slapped my hands and went outside. I stood up and ran behind him. I immediately stopped him by placing a slap on him.

"I said stop then stop okay."

He looked at me.

"I won't stop Noona if you wanna kill me then go ahead but as long as I'm alive I won't."

Then he started to go but I stopped again.

"Okay but I'll go with you."

He then nodded and took me with him. In about some minutes we reached the police station and went towards the officer who was incharge of our case. He rushed there and slammed his hands on his desk.

"How the hell he got out?"

Officer was writing something but he stopped as soon as he saw Jimin being angry on him.

"Mr. Park calm down and please sit."

"How can I sit when the culprit of my sister is out even though he committed a big crime."

Officer sighed and I immediately went to him calming him down. Then he finally sat on one of the chair and I sat beside him. Then officer spoke.

"Mr. Park we are also really shocked that  how he flipped the case. The proofs he submitted in court are 100% real and we can't do anything."

"But we all know that he admitted his crime by himself then why officer."

At this point his voice started to crackle. I immediately looked at him he was at the verge of tear but he was keeping himself strong. I immediately held his hand and assured him that everything is gonna be fine.

"Mr. Park we know but he just accused that he was forced to say by us. Our job is at the verge of getting suspension. We also don't know what to do."

I can't believe how money can buy anything. He did wrong but he got protection and because of him many police officer are going to loose their job. I was being strong but I know I'm not. I stood up and went out of the police station.

I started to walk by myself blankly without realising that car was horning at me. Then immediately someone pulled me towards him or her self. I saw it was Jimin who has concern in his eyes.

"Noona why you came out and walking so blankly?"

I looked at him and smiled. I caressed his hairs while smiling.

"Jimin-ah we can't win. Because of them, officers are at the verge of loosing their job. If they do something more they will surely loose it. Let's forget about it Jimin-ah."

He grabbed my hand which was caressing his head. He looked pissed. I know we can't win against them. I'm scared that they will do something to my family as well so I don't want to continue this.

I finally lost my fight.

"No Noona I won't sit quietly I will make him pay for what he did. You are no one to stop me that's it."

Then he walked away from me in anger. I looked at his walking figure while smiling. I had lost all my senses that time. I was smiling for nothing. I was walking blankly without knowing what to do and where to go. I had gone completely mad.

I finally accepted my defeat in the fight of my justice.

_________________________________________

A/n:-

Tell me guys if you like the story till now! I mean I'm getting criticism for it like I should make some less angsty or less dark book. I know everything is wrong with this book but I wanna continue but I don't think people seems to like it but it's okay everyone have right to criticize but you guys who read my book tell me if it's good enough or should I re-write this book less angsty.

Thank u so much for supporting this book it finally reached 610 reads. Around 400 more to reach 1k so please make it happen. Vote and share as well. Ciao~~