𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐕

FINALE
-------------

FINALE-------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"So you both settled things?"

Judge asked Namjoon and Jaemi as they were sitting beside each other. Jaemi entwined her fingers in Namjoon's as she grins. Namjoon on the other hand couldn't believe it's real. It's been a month that they are officially together, officially together as the one who are crazily in love with each other. Still Namjoon doubts it sometimes if it's true or not.

It was a little awkward for them to tell about this to their parents. Namjoon parents were immensely happy when they got to know about them. To them it was impossible but in the end we all know nothing is impossible. Mrs. Kim gave Jaemi a tiara which was there generation gift just like the ring she has. By that tiara, she sealed their relationship.

Jaemi's parents were more than happy as well. It took Jaemi good time to forgive them. Even though because of their foolish decision they are together but what they did back then wasn't justified. Jimin on the other hand was sulking but eventually accepted his sister's relationship with Namjoon.

Taehyung went back to France and promised Namjoon and Jaemi that he will come back to meet them at their wedding. In short, everything starts to go back to normal, as Jaemi and Namjoon wanted since starting.

"Ah yes we eventually settled things. Thanks to you, you gave us time to reflect on our actions."

Jaemi replied with the most gentle tone clenching her palm on Namjoon's. His breath hitches by the tightness between their hands as he lets out a nervous chuckle. Mrs. Kim laughs looking at them.

"Good for both of you. I hope you both stay happy and never fight to the extent you come here again. I wish you both a very happy marriage life."

Jury stamps on their register and closes the case. They all stands up and bows to them and thanks them. Namjoon looks at Jaemi and admires her each and every feature. An angel straight from heaven. He thinks in his mind. His eyes melts in her aura as she tugs the strand of her hairs behind her ear. She eventually feels the gaze on herself. She turns her face on Namjoon who is busy admiring her.

He is so fine. She thinks by herself looking straight in his warm gaze. His healing eyes with cute elongated nose and soft plummy lips, all are just perfect. Even better when he smiles because that's when she can admire his deep dimples as well. One day she literally poked them when he was sleeping, that's what she thought but in reality he was awake and was loosing all his marbles but managed to act like he is sound asleep.

"Can you smile?"

She says to him still looking into his eyes.

"Why?"