𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

A vicious, disgusting and evil grin is flashed on Jae Yeol's face. Jaemi gulps down her guts as she doesn't know what to do. She clutched at her purse tightly when Jae Yeol started to come closer to her. Her shaky legs started to back off as he was coming towards her. He let out a hysterical laugh as he saw her scared. It was a pleasant scene to him. Her back touched the wall. She can not move anymore and Jae Yeol was coming closer and closer to her.

He is so close to her face that she can feel his breathe on her eyes. She is shivering constantly. He goes towards her right ear and whispers slowly.

"Remember me?"

Immediately her eyes widen in realisation. Her lips parted a bit as she realised that Jae Yeol is her culprit. That night when he was committing that horrendous act, he was continuously whispering dirty things in her ears making her more and more disgusted. How does she know? The venom in his voice is same as that day.

He backs off a little grinning like a crazy person as he is. She looks at him almost breaking down in tears. She slowly lifts her hand pointing her quivering index finger to him.

"Y-you are...."

"Bingo Noona. Tsk you are not my Noona I was just impersonating Namjoon and Hyun haha actually I'm your Oppa."

She can't believe she is standing in front of her culprit. The one who destroyed her life. The one who destroyed so many lives just for his guilty pleasure. A small terrified scoff left her mouth as she saw him so proud for what he did. He wasn't sorry at all. How can someone be this cruel? She accepts what Jo Dae Ryun did to him and his mother was wrong but this does not give him any right to play with other people's lives.

"I called you that day remember. Faking satoori you must've figured out by now right? So what do you think? Let's go."

He can't be serious. He is talking like he is normal person talking on normal things but we all know there was nothing normal. He harshly grabbed her wrist making Jaemi hiss painfully. She twisted her wrist to get out of his grip and to her luck she did luckily. She slapped his hand off from her as she looked at him with furrows eyes.

"What do you think you are? Fuck off before I call police here."

He starts to laugh his lungs out like she joked the funniest joke ever. Jaemi furrows her brows as she looks at him. He was laughing non stop without stopping. After having a good laugh he stops and he looks at her.

"So funny Jaemi-ah."

She gets disgusted by the way he calls her name so casually. She clicks her tongue and turns her head to left not looking at him at all.