𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

WEDDING DAY
----------------------

WEDDING DAY----------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Jaemi was standing facing Namjoon infront of priest. Yes it's finally their wedding day. Everyone is happy except Jaemi ofcourse. She was broke inside and wanted something big to happen so that this wedding could stop but who she was kidding, her luck was against her ever since that tragedy. Priest was reading vows.

She just wanted to ran away from the wedding but what she will  after running away? She don't have a shelter or a job. She was helpless. She can only agree to this marriage. That's when Priest started asking a question to Namjoon which Jaemi didn't want to get ask.

"You, Kim Namjoon, take Park Jaemi, as your lawfully wedded wife, to have to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, for sickness and in health, until death do you both apart?"

Namjoon first looked at his parents. They were cheering him up so that he could be in a little less stress. Then he looked at Jaemi who wasn't even looking at him. He took a breathe and finally said those words.

"Yes I do."

A cluster of claps surround the whole wedding revenue. His parents were out of the world. It was no more a wish to save Namjoon. They genuinely wanted Jaemi to be his wife. To them, she was the perfect girl for their son. Jaemi's parents were also really happy for their daughter as they thought she won't face any difficulty from that moment.

Then priest started to say vows again to Jaemi.

"You, Park Jaemi, take Kim Namjoon as your lawfully wedded husband, to have to hold, from this day forward, in better , in worse, in richer , in poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you both apart?"

Priests words were ringing like a sharp knife to Jaemi's ears. She wanted to scream from the top of her lungs. The world around her was revolving. She was no more in normal state. She looked at her parents who were encouraging her. Tears rolled in her eyes because she never imagined in her life that her parents would leave her as well.

Still looking at them, she said those words.

"I do."

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"What?" She thought.

She never wanted him to even touch her but here she have to kiss him. She have to feel his touch once again after that horrible night. She closed her eyes shut. She was crying inside her heart. But suddenly Namjoon's lips touch her forehead. She opened her eyes and saw that he kissed her forehead.