𝐗𝐈𝐕

A GOOD START?
-----------------------------

A GOOD START?-----------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Jaemi's lawyer smile in satisfaction. Her floods of questions and her talent made him weak and let him blurt all of the things which were in his mind and heart. She turned around the Judge, hand on her hand, proudly stiffed shoulders.

"Your honour there is nothing to say now. As you see, suspect Kim Namjoon just accepted that he raped Park Jaemi that night. I don't have anything to say now. I request you to grant punishment to Kim Namjoon as harsh as possible."

Then she bowed to the judge. Judge starting writing something then looked at everyone again. It was the time, the time when everyone will know what punishment Namjoon will get. Namjoon's head hung down as his life has ruined just because of his one mistake. Jaemi was crying endlessly, tears of happiness. As she can sleep in peace. Her family were more than happy.

"As per the proofs , statement of witness and culprit. Court has come to a conclusion that Kim Namjoon was at his friend's party and that night he raped Ms Park Jaemi. So as per the laws of Republic of South Korea, He will be sentence to prison for 10 years for assaulting Ms. Park Jaemi. His punishment is reduced as he accepted his fault twice. And The penalty of $100 will be charged to Bae Jinhyuk for drink and driving. Case dismissed."

Jaemi , her family and her lawyer stood up as they were really disappointed by the punishment. They expected lifetime sentence to prison but he only got 10 years prison. Police officers handcuffed Namjoon and started to take him out of the court to send him to prison. They were walking but suddenly Namjoon stopped beside Jaemi and looked at her.

Jimin immediately pulled his collar with fierceful eyes. Rage was clear in his eyes as he saw Namjoon near his sister.

"Don't you dare to see my sister with those filthy eyes fucker. Consider yourself lucky with only 10 fucking years of punishment. I would've killed you but I am not like you who will drown the name of his own family by such act. Now rot in jail."

He left his collar and let him go. Namjoon didn't utter a single word. He was silent all the time. Then they went out of the court.

"Finally! I got punished. Jaemi got justice. She can be like before now. She can smile. She can laugh. She can do whatever she want. These days made me realize what I feel for her. But am I allowed to feel about her? God please let me love her secretly." He thought.

He was about to get in the prison bus but that's when firing started. All the police officers got in defence positions with their guns on. They started to protect Namjoon and were trying to process who is doing this and why?

Then a group of Boys on cars appeared in front of them. Then a guy got out with a pistol in his hands. Yoon Taewoon. Namjoon immediately identified him. He was the guy he met some days before. Red shirt I'd guy. Namjoon was confused that why was he doing this. Then Taewoon spoke.