𝐋𝐗𝐈

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

TW // MENTION OF SENSITIVE TOPICS LIKE DEATH, GORE, VIOLENCE

Author's POV

"Bullying classmates, beating them to the extent they almost see death doors, obsession with porn and gore. In middle school he beaten up that kid he got hospitalised for almost 3 months. This guy is nothing but a psychopath. This is only records of his school life this file explains his whole life sins. He even killed a couple two years ago."

Taehyung was just going and going on about Jo Hyun and Mr. Kim was just listening about him. He can't believe his son was once this psychopath's friend. Shivers were running down his spin knowing all his sins he did since his childhood. He obviously needed assistance from therapist or psychiatrist but this wasn't their concern anymore. This guy is a psychopath, murderer and a rapist. And he is walking in outter world like normal people who knows destroying how many lives.

"He must be triggered by the fact that hyung stole his crush who he probably gonna kill or assault. I bet he saw or remember hyung that's why his senses got triggered and decided to take revenge. I know it sounds so tacky but psychos can do anything."

"Don't tell about him to Namjoon right now. Find that motherfucker then tell him."

According to Taehyung it was really stupid not telling Namjoon about it. He wanted him to know about his ex best friends as soon as possible. But as Mr. Kim ordered not to tell him. He is going to obey it, for now. Mr. Kim was reading his file, nothing but disgust was shown on his face. He was disgusted because once he called that psychopath his own son. He shut his eyes and pressed his lips together still not believing it.

This man, this innocent looking man is the one who destroyed his son's, Jaemi's, and his whole family's life in a snap. Not only his family but this person is out there destroying so many lives.

"Taehyung we need to catch him as soon as possible. You know where he is right now?"

"Uncle I'm trying to find him I guess I'll find him within 24 hours."

He nods at his words. They were desperate at this point. They wanted this little master aka Jo Hyun behind bars. They needed solid proofs against him regarding Jaemi's case. They had enough proof to out him behind bars but they wanted him to go prison for Jaemi's case. They wants him to face what his son faced. Mr. Kim clenched his fist but eventually calmed himself.

>>>>><<<<<

After yesterday's incident Jaemi is so scared to go out of the house. Whoever whispered those things to her was a troll according to her but it was too serious to be a troll. She couldn't contain herself to go out for her work but she had no choice but to go. She was standing at outer gate of Kim residence clenching the strip of her bag deciding to go or not. She was also confused because according to her, Namjoon is the real culprit but he was at home yesterday. It was exactly like that day she waited for a taxi for 15-20 minutes and someone came from behind and stabbed the syringe into her.