𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈

FIRST DAY
-------------------

FIRST DAY-------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"Yes so everyone's here? Introduce yourself one by one."

It was the first day of Jaemi's job and she was so excited for it. She woke up early in the morning and prepared all her equipments. She left the house half an hour ago because she didn't want to be late on her first day. In conclusion, she was just so excited.

All 10 artists were standing Infront of Ahn Kiyeon. She was inspecting if everyone's present or not. Then they starting introducing each other.

"Hello I'm Rachel Kim I'm 24 years old."

"Hey I'm Hwang Jae Kyung I'm 24 years old."

"My name is Choi Sunny I'm 26 years old."

Everyone started to introduce themselves that's when Jaemi's turn came.

"Um h-hi I'm Park Jaemi 27 years old. Yeah that's it."

Kiyeon looked at her and smiled then the last candidate introduced himself.

"Hey I'm Jo Hyun. Nice to meet y'all I'm 25 years old."

He bowed to all politely. Jaemi immediately identified him from the day she came to art gallery. He was the one who got bumped to her. She looked at his cold and intimidating figure. As she was glaring at him, he immediately connected his eyes with her. He has no emotion in those eyes and she felt chills on her spine when she looked at him. She immediately turned her face around and bit her lower lip in nervousness.

"Shit why do you look at him Jaemi? Now he will think I'm some creep" she thought.

"Good now we will go to pocheon Art valley. It's around 44 minutes far from here but let's go okay."

Everyone agreed at the same time and went towards the mini bus by which they will go to Pocheon.

Jaemi was the last one to get on the bus. She looked around in the bus and all seat got filled except the last one on which that Jo Hyun guy was sitting. She gulped down her fear before approaching there.

She slowly went there. He was looking outside the window at that time. She stood up Infront of that seat and coughed gaining his attention.

"Yes?"

"Um can I sit here?"

She pointed at the free seat beside him. He first looked at the free spot and just nods. She breaths deeply and sits beside him. She is still not really comfortable with the guys around her but she doesn't have any choice right now.