𝐗𝐗

FORGETTING LOVE
----------------------------------

FORGETTING LOVE----------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"Are you sure that they are trying to hide that Kim Namjoon is the real culprit?"

Bunch of news reporter are at Park residence interviewing Jimin and his parents. They Locked Jaemi because she tried to stop them but Jimin's determination is more than anything else in this world.

"We are damn sure they are trying to hide his crime. They made everyone shut their mouth with their so called money. We want justice for my sister that's it."

"As you listened Miss Park Jaemi's brother is showing his suspicions on the fact that Kims used their money to flip the case. He is demanding FBI to investigate this case and give justice to his sister."

Jimin was trying from the force of his head to toe to give his sister the deserved justice. He was ready to do anything. He realized that his sister is locked in her room for so long so he stood up and went inside it. When he entered there, he saw her facing the window might be sitting blankly.

"Noona?"

He called her and she turned around to look at him. She has already gave up from her side but her brother is not giving up as he still have hope that he can win in the fight of her sister's justice.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded weakly and turned her face again to the same place. He stood up there for quite some time and observe her sister. He love his sister with all his heart and want to protect her at all cost.

>>>>><<<<<

Her parents , Jimin and Jaemi were gathered together. Both siblings don't know why their parents gathered them here together. Then their father spoke.

"Jaemi as we all know that what Taewoon did to you and there is no need to get hurt okay at least you have seen his real face at the fact that you did so much for him."

She sighed and nodded agreeing what her father said. She got cheated by his love of life whom she loved with all heart. She wasn't over from Taewoon's incident but before that, this news came that Namjoon has gotten out from the prison.

"So what have you think? I mean what you will do now?"

She looked at her father and realised that she don't have answer of his question.