𝐋𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

So what are we?"

Namjoon and Jaemi sitting under the blanket of stars, a chilled breeze oozing around them. They were at their garden sitting on grass. They haven't left each other's hand since they came back. Mrs. Kim was really shocked do was others. They didn't know what is going on. They just saw their kids happy smiling together that is the only thing they want. And it kinda relieved Mrs. Kim that there is something between couple.

Namjoon asked Jaemi while stars itself residing in his eyes while looking at her. Jaemi still looking at sky. She pressed her lips thinking of an answer. What really are they? She never thought of this.

"What you want us to be?"

She asked him and turns her face to Namjoon. Her eyes little heavy looking heavenly. Namjoon's breath starts to get heavy as he looks at her divine figure. Her hairs were waving in the same direction as wind blowing her plummy kissable lips shaping as pout waiting for an answer.

"I don't know but-"

Jaemi furrows her eyes. She was expecting something else from him. But Namjoon continued.

"But I want you to be my everything."

It will sound so exaggerated but Jaemi felt fireworks in her stomach when she heard those words. Her eyes slightly expanded by those words and she slightly got nervous. She averted her gaze from him and starts to look back at sky to hide the biggest blush she had in her entire life. Does she deserve this? Does she deserves to feel this way?

The questions started to attack in her mind. As much as she wanted to be with Namjoon and start a beautiful life, she was scared, she was scared to loose the happiness she recently got. Things leave her way whenever she starts to love something. She was terrified.

She gulps her own saliva not knowing what to do. Namjoon on the other hand was confused. What is she thinking? Did he creep her out? Please no, he thought. He looks at her and speaks.

"I.. I am sorry if I creeped you out I didn't meant it that way."

Jaemi let's out a sigh and looks at Namjoon.

"I don't know Namjoon."

"W..what?"

She looked kinda exhausted. She was okay a minute ago. Does Namjoon's statement literally creep her out? He was freaking out. This is the last thing he want.