𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"Taewoon I did what you said. I gotta go if u say so?"

Daehwi said while putting some files on Taewoon's desk. Taewoon had blank face as he nodded. Daehwi pressed his lips and bowed to him before leaving his office. Daehwi opened the door to leave and it was another man of Taewoon, Yijun entering in his office.

If you don't remember these two were the same who are involved in Jaemi's case. They both looked at each and  nodded faintly. Taewoon was side eyeing both of them. Since that day he is observing both and they are indeed so fishy. He couldn't believe he never noticed their fishy behaviour.

Yijun came towards Taewoon and bowed to him. Taewoon looks at him

"Mr. Yoon my wife called me I have to go if you allow me. She is sick."

They are going somewhere together.

This immediately crossed in Taewoon's head as both of them decided to go at the same time. Without thinking Taewoon allowed him to go. Yijun bows and left the office. As the gate closed, Taewoon immediately opened his door and took out a gun and some detachable box magazine filled with bullets in case he needs as he decides to follow them.

He got out of his company and saw both of them leave in a same car. Not to make it suspicious he takes a taxi and tells the driver to follow the car in front of them. It took them around 1.5 hours to reach the destination. Taewoon told the driver to park the taxi far as he noticed them to enter an abandon place.

He got out pay for the taxi and slowly moves his way towards that place.

It was a casino around 50 years ago. One day Mass firing executed which resulted in so many employees and customers to loose their lives. After that day, this casino got closed and got abandoned. Taewoon felt chills looking at that place as he scan the outer of the building.

It was no less than a horror dungeon. He looks inside no one was standing as he took the opportunity to enter in the building. As he took one step, a loud crack echoed in lobby making him stand still at his place.

Shit.

How can he move now? He took off his shoes and take them in his hand and walks further on tip toes creating less noise comparatively. He looked around and started to find at which place they must've gone. Then he hear some mumbles in some room. He follows the voice and found the room and started to eaves drop.

"What? How can your boss get suspicious?"

Is that person talking about him? He wondered.

"Some weeks ago Mr. Kim and one guy with him came to his office. And that man said to let us out of the office. This never happened before but he said me to and other men to go out. I fear that Mr. Kim got some clues and now our boss is also involved."

Shit.

They got to know about it? Taewoon started panicking not knowing what to do. His eyes started to wander around thinking because they will probably do something to hurt him and Mr. Kim as well. He couldn't believe his own men are involved in such dirty tactics.

"Kill your boss and that Mr. Kim and the other guy you talked about."

He expected this. Now he wants to know if his men can stoop low to kill him or not. Another question darted in his mind. Is that man they are talking right now real culprit right now?

"S-sir this... This is .. wrong."

"Look if you won't kill, Little Master himself will kill you both."

So he is just an ally. There is some 'little master' behind all of this. If Taewoon catch all of them he can know about the little master.

"O..okay we will.. do it."

Daehwi stuttered but agreed to kill his boss. Taewoon gritted his teeth in irritation. He decided he won't spare any rascal now. He immediately takes out the detachable box magazine and insert in the gun not caring if they can hear it's sound.

"Who the fuck is outside look."

Footsteps got near the door as it opens revealing a man as he looks at Taewoon. Daehwi and Yijun go in shock as they see their boss.

Taewoon spared no time and fired the gun on the man's neck making his body lifeless on the spot.

"Yoon Taewoon what the fuck. What are y'all looking kill that bastard."

That man's men started firing at Taewoon as he shielded him with the metal chair placed there but unfortunately one bullet got into his arm making him cry in pain. Those men took the opportunity and fired on his leg first. Taewoon yelps in pain as it was unbearable to handle. But immediately he took pistol in his left hand as he remembers he is a master in shooting with both hands.

He started to fire at them making everyone fall on ground. He doesn't know if they are dead or alive but he succeeded in making all 4 men fall on ground helpless as he looked at the main man who was sweating and most probably pissing in his pants. He points the gun at his head and shoots. His shot was more than perfect as that men trips on floor as his soul left from his body.

His men did nothing but standing there knowing they have fucked up. They knew they had no chance to defeat Taewoon even if he is injured. Taewoon take the support of wall and he takes deep breathes. He points at both of them.

"Hands on back of head and on your knees. Right now."

He commands both of them. His aura was strong as granite as he pierces his gaze to them. They obeyed him on his first order. They ducked their head as they were ashamed of their act. But it was already too late to feel this way.

Taewoon takes out his phone to call Taehyung as he has his number. In some rings he picks up.

"Yeah what's wrong."

Taewoon hisses in pain before speaking making Taehyung go on all alert mode.

"I caught my men planning something nasty. I'm texting you address come here with Mr. Kim as soon as possible. And yes call my personal doctor here I'll send you his contact too. Come fast."

"Wait wait what is happening what the fuck?"

"Come fast before I pass out in pain and these bastards run away. COMEEEEE"

He yelps in extreme pain all over his body. Taehyung hums and he hangs up the call. Taewoon immediately texts the address and his doctor number to Taehyung and sits on the floor still pointing the gun at them.

"Who is this little master? Tell me and I'll think to make you both less suffer"

_________________________________________

A/n:

DAMN this escalated quickly !! I'm sorry I'm not good in writing action scenes 😭 I hope u forgive me. But damn Taewoon wrecked me in this chapter 😳

Please vote and comment lovelies ❤️❤️