𝐋𝐕𝐈

FRIENDS
-----------------

FRIENDS-----------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

It's been 4 days since Namjoon discharged from the hospital. Days were hectic for both Namjoon and his working agency. Namjoon has created a really good reputation among his colleugues and specially his boss who can sell anything just to let Namjoon stay at his editorial organisation. People call him 시의 왕 which means King of poetry.

There is no doubt his word plays in poetry is like having a bright full beautiful moon in the dark night sky. Everyone is fond of him. Namjoon also enjoys his job except the fact that Eunjeong works there to irritate and being clingy on him 24/7.

He took a week off from his workplace and he got it in some seconds obviously. All these days he tried exploring himself more by reading books and writing poetry about something which he has never written.

Today, there was something different. His friends are gonna visit him and he was excited as well as nervous. It's so odd to feel nervous but it's not his fault. After that incident and after moving to Ilsan, they never met. When Hoseok got to know Namjoon got injured he couldn't help but to make plans with others to visit him.

He was putting lavender in the case as he got to know Jaemi has some special thing for Lavender. So he started buying lavender and started putting them everywhere in flower vase. He sniffed it as he lifted the vase on his hands. Someone started ringing the bell continuously.

Jungkook.

He thought. Because he knew his habit of continuously ringing bell to the extent when people starts to cuss bad. He put the vase on table and was about to go towards the door when Jaemi already came to open it. She opened the door and looked outside.

"Yes?"

She asked looking at those 4 guys standing out there smiling ear to ear. She looked at everyone one by one. She has no idea who they were. They all looked at Jaemi and immediately identified, more like assumed that she is Namjoon's wife. They all went in awe and smiled at her. Then one of them spoke.

"Hello I'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you we are here to meet Namjoon. We are his friends."

"Ah I see. Please come inside."

She let them enter in the house as Hoseok and Jungkook ran towards Namjoon and hugged him with all their strength. Jungkook even shredded some tears of joy, he missed his hyung so bad.