𝐋𝐗𝐈𝐗

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"So Jae Yeol is in Ilsan as well?"

Mr. Kim asks Hyun as he was sipping tea which was made by Namjoon. He nods at his question and Taehyung sighs and throws himself on chair. Great now they got to know that there is one psychopath going around who might be the main culprit. Jaemi who was standing with the support of wall was thinking something. Should she tell about the phone calls? She removes her back from the wall and clears her throat.

"I need to tell you all Something."

She draws everyone's attention. Namjoon who was sitting beside Taehyung looks at her. He doesn't have idea what she needs to tell. Mr. Kim turns around and grins.

"What dear?"

"Umm there has been strange things happening to me."

Namjoon realises what she is talking about. He didn't mentioned because he wasn't sure if Jaemi would like it or not. Now if she is okay then he is ready as well. Namjoon turns to his father and nods.

"Yes like at first I thought when we mistook Hyun with the real culprit that it must be him bothering her but I guess it might be... Jae Yeol."

Namjoon and Jaemi both started to tell everything about those two nights. How someone Whispered Something to her and how Someone called her and told about how Namjoon is not the one. Taehyung rubs his temples in frustration as Mr. Kim was analysing their words. What would be his motive of calling? This was not normal at all.

"Jaemi dear what was his voice like?"

"Umm somewhat deep husky similar to Namjoon but not exactly. He was trying so hard to speak in busan satoori but as I'm from Busan so I can tell he was faking it."

Namjoon raises his brows.

"Are you from Busan?"

Jaemi turns to him and nods. Everyone goes in awe with their cute interaction.

"Yeah I was born there later when I was in middle school we moved to Seoul."

Namjoon nods as Jaemi continues to tell about the talk and everything that person said to her. Jo Hyun was still processing everything about how Namjoon and Jaemi are married but it was forced marriage and why it was a forced marriage. But he is happy that he is finally able to talk to his friend. All these years he regretted doing such thing to Namjoon but he had no other choice.

"So Jo Hyun you call your brother and tell how some people asked about this to you record your conversation with him. We need to know what is his intention."

"I never call him he might get suspicious."

"There's first time for everything Hyun."