𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

FLING OF LOVE
----------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Namjoon's POV

My marriage with Jaemi is totally just a luck by chance. I don't think there was any chance that she could get married with me. But it happened and believe me as much I was sad for her, I was happy too. I don't know but I'm getting this feeling which I shouldn't get.

I know I kinda like her but I never felt like this ever before. I feel so lucky that she married to me even though she hates me. The thought of her being around me is enough to me make me go crazy. But since Taehyung have arrived, I mean he came at the night of the day we got married, but since then she got so involved with him.

He is making her laugh. He is making her smile. They both look so happy. I know she have all right to be happy and I want her to be happy but I want her happy with me. I also know this is impossible in this life but still I want her happy with me. Why am I feeling like this? Why is this happening to me?

I was so lost in my thoughts that's when Taehyung snapped in front of my face.

"What's up hyung why are you looking so knocked out?"

I looked at him and shook my head. Should I ask him?

"Taehyung-ah, how do we feel in love?"

"You don't know? You aren't in love with Jaemi Noona?"

Oh shoot.

"I mean it's an arrange marriage."

"I see that's why she is so hesitant around you."

Oh so he noticed the awkwardness. I nodded assuring him. And asked him again.

"Hyung to be honest I don't know. I have never fallen in love but there is my friend who usually talks about love and how he is lucky to have her girlfriend."

I got interested in his talk and went a little closer to him. I wanted to know about everything about love. I also have never fallen in love. So I was really curious if I'm in love with Jaemi or what.

"He usually says that it's the most beautiful feeling in the world. You usually feel everything is right even if it's wrong. You want your loved one to be happy at any cost. You are ready to sacrifice anything to them. Their presence means everything to you. And many more things that I forgot."

Oh my god.

I'm in love with Jaemi.

These are the exact same things I am feeling for her. I freaked out a little and I started sweating.

"Hyung you okay?"

"Yeah yeah good. I gotta go I need fresh air."

I stood up and went outside to take a walk. I'm in love with her. Even the things which are wrong feels right if you are in love, like this marriage. It was a wrong decision but it felt right. I put my both hands in my pocket as it was getting chilly. It was a little late in night but I was feeling to go on a little walk.