𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

TW // THIS CHAPTER CAN BE A LITTLE TRIGGERING SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ❗

Author's POV

It took Taehyung and Mr. Kim a little more time to come at abandoned casino. As soon as they came they saw bodies all over the room and Taewoon almost pass out. Then they looked at Daehwi and Yijun who were laying there yelping in pain.

They tried to attack at Taewoon but he immediately fired the gun at their legs so that they won't move a bit.

"Doctor please take him with you and check him up. And please don't let anyone know about this."

Taehyung said to Taewoon's personal doctor making sure all this keep secret. They can't afford any hindrance in their plan.

"Don't worry and I'll ask Taewoon sir to send men to clear this mess."

Taehyung bowed to him and looked at Mr. Kim who were looking around. Then their eyes stopped at Daehwi and Yijun's crying figures. Mr. Kim went to them and sat on his knees and looked at them.

"Make them sit and tie them. I have a lot to ask these bastards."

Mr. Kim commanded and Taehyung immediately make them sit not caring if it's hurting them or whatsoever. He tied them with a rope tight and stood up.

Mr. Kim took out a garden scissors and look at it proudly. Taehyung's eyes widen as he got what is Mr. Kim thinking.

"U..uncle isn't this too much?"

Mr. Kim turns around and looks at Taehyung.

"If they answer me in one time their limbs will be safe. So don't worry about that."

Daehwi's and Yijun's widen as Mr. Kim spitted those words. They both started mumbling slowly non audible because they were already out of energy. Mr. Kim took Daehwi's finger and put it in between garden scissors and looked straight in his eyes. Petrification was so obvious in eyes. It almost seemed he is begging to leave them.

"Why did you get involved in this?"

Silence.

He didn't uttered a word. Taehyung mentally cursed him for not speaking. Is he asking for death? He should answer.

Mr. Kim slowly started lessening the gap of scissors making Daehwi squeal in pain. Yijun started screeching at the sight Infront of him. Seeing his partner in pain. Yijun immediately spitted.

"Mrs. Yoon... Mrs. Yoon she .. she is the one who t..told us to des... destroy Jaemi, Taewoon sir's m..mom"

Mr. Kim stopped at his place. He detached the scissors from his fingers making all of the people in the room sigh in relief. He turned to Yijun and looked at him.

"Continue."

"She never liked J..Jaemi she wanted her to get out of Taewoon sir's life.. we.. we just followed her orders. We.. didn't know how t..then Daehwi found this man—"

Yijun pointed with his tied hands towards the lifeless body of the main man who were ordering them to do so. Mr. Kim and Taehyung looked at him and again looked at Yijun.

"He said h..he wa..wanna destroy a guy.. by charging rape char..charge on him. T..they needed a girl f..for this and we c..chose Jaemi."

"That guy was Namjoon right?"

Yijun nods hesitantly.

"You didn't even think before destroying a girl's life."

This made Mr. Kim go all crazy as he took Yijun's finger and immediately detached the upper limb of his thumb in one go making Yijun go all screaming badly and Daehwi screaming for help. Taehyung didn't reacted as after listening to Yijun's word he didn't know what to respond.

He was numb.

Yijun was still trembling in pain as Mr. Kim returned to Daehwi's petrified figure.

"We know he is not the main guy. Who is behind all this? Is the one who is behind all this the one who did all this or appointed someone else to do so? Answer immediately otherwise I'll detach two of your limbs this time."

"PLEASE.. No..no please I d..don't know there... Is s..someone little master... We ..never.. saw ..his face we.. just know he is behind all this and.. he is the one who did .. that. We met.. him earlier .. but he always ... wore mask "

Mr. Kim narrowed his eyes on the word "little master". It sounded a little familiar to him but didn't know where he listened this name. He looked at Taehyung asking if he knows but he shook his head. He looked at them again as they can't help anything now.

Taewoon killed the mediator who knew about this Little master. Mr. Kim massaged his temples and looked at Taehyung.

"Take them and lock them with that Bae Jinhyuk guy."

He stood up and left the room. Taehyung came forward and locked their already tied hands with handcuffs and took them with him. This day so many things got revealed. A bitter relationship and an anonymous person who they yet to know.

Taehyung was feeling bad for Taewoon as well now. He knows what Taewoon did to Jaemi wasn't right at all, he abandoned her at the time she needed him the most. But knowing his own mother did this to his own girlfriend, it was really hard to accept for Taehyung.

It was like his mother who brain washed Taewoon to leave Jaemi in the first place. All those emotional blackmailing and manipulation and those words like "I'm your eomma I know you well" to allure him in her plan.

After leaving Jaemi, Taewoon had multiple mental breakdown, he even broke engagement with the Doctor. Okay let me correct it, it was a mutual break up. That doctor was understanding so she agreed. It was not like she can't live without him, she barely knew him.

How can a mom do this to her own child? How cheap you need to be to stoop this low? These were the questions going in his head. Because of her, so many lives got destroyed and still are getting destroyed.

In this chain if cheap tricks, Taewoon lost love of his life, he lost his mother. Namjoon lost himself, he blamed himself throughout the time. And in this petty war,

Jaemi lost the most.

_________________________________________

A/n:

Maybe the one who wrote this chapter cried a bit while writing this 😢