𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

♥︎≛♥︎

Namjoon's POV

Namjoon's POV

"So I was right. You are the rapist Kim Namjoon."

My world stopped as I heard those words which spit out of his mouth. My eyes widen, my lips started twitching. I don't know what to do anymore. Everyone there looked at me with shock.

"What are you saying asshole? He did scam with money you must be mistaken."

The one who was boss of our cell defended me. But little did he knew that it was right. I looked on ground as I knew I won't be able to hide it any longer.

"He lied to us Hyung. Look at this."

He gave him the newspaper which had picture of me on front page along with my name. Everyone beset me all around as they were pissed. I lied to them and they defended me. And second I am a rapist. According to all prisoners, no crime is bigger than committing a rape. It is considered as a sin.

"So you lied to us motherfucker?"

One of them asked me. The anger in his voice was clear. A single breathe didn't left from my mouth. I was standing there without any movement. That's when a punch hit my face resulting me trip on ground. I touched my lips which were bleeding already. I tried to stand up but they didn't let me as they kicked me right on my stomach. They started to thrash me continuously.

I started throwing up blood from my mouth. At that point, I was questioning my existence. I was questioning why am I still alive? I got happy as I thought now I can leave this world. But no, not this quickly. Jailers immediately caught all of them who were beating me. They tried to get out of their grip but they didn't let them go off. Another jailer helped me to stand up and go to the sick room where a doctor could treat my wounds.

>>>><<<<

After getting my wounds disinfected, I started to go to my cell. I was really scared by going in the cell, as I knew they will not spare me for lying. I slowly moved my steps to the cell and one jailer opened the door for me. I saw them already glaring at me as they would eat me raw.

I was going to my place head hanging down not daring to look up at them. I was about to sit that's when someone kicked me at my legs. I tripped on floor on my face as my nose started bleeding. I hissed in pain as it was unbearable. I don't know how will I survive ten years in this hell. That's when I saw other men coming towards me and they surrounded me while I was on floor trembling in pain.

"You motherfucker lied to us right? You fucked someone's daughter someone's sister someone love of life. You deserve this. There is no mercy for the fucking rapist like you."

That's when I felt a sharp pain on my face. Someone just hit my face with a wooden plank. I threw up some blood and my vision started to get blur. But they started to kick me right on my stomach. It was unbearable. The pain was unendurable to me. I think this is it. This is my end. But thought of Jaemi smiling just because I'm behind the bars, a smile creeped on my face. I deserve this.