𝐋𝐗𝐕

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Once again Mr. Kim and Taehyung are at their storage room where they have trapped Bae Jinhyuk , Lee Dae Hwi and Seo Yi Jun. It's not like they want to but they can't help but to trap them because they need witness for the case. They'll run away or just kill themselves if they loosen the security on them.

"Taewoon said he is coming as well?"

"Yeah he said he'll be here in 10 minutes."

Taehyung replied while placing chairs in front of all three of them. He looked at Jin hyuk who was sitting with a long face. It's been weeks that he has been living here. Mr. Kim and Taehyung are making sure to take care of him as they can't let him weak and die. Same with Dae Hwi and Yi Jun. They look care of their wounds.

Mr. Kim sits on one of the seat and looks at Dae Hwi who was sitting on his knees putting his both hands on each knee and same Yi Jun. He scoffs looking at them.

"You both literally thought you'll get away with all this right? Destroying a girl's life not only hers but her parents as well."

Dae hwi's grip on his knees got tighter as he said those words. It's true since then Dae hwi has been regretting every second of his life for involving in such act but this does not justify his act. He can only regret for this for the rest of his life.

"You three know Namjoon had anxiety attack because of trauma he went through because of you three and many more involved in this just because your little master who is an asshole wanted to achieve no one knows what. I'll try my best that you all have the worst punishment."

Mr. Kim could break in tears at any time by saying those words because he was having the hardest time of his life. He just want his son and Jaemi to be happy and get justice for what they went through.

That's when they heard a knock on door. Everyone's glare at the door.

"Must be him. I'mma open the door."

Taehyung went towards the door and twists the knob and opens it. He sees Taewoon standing with Arm support as he hot shot at his hand that day. He nods as he enters. He was walking with little trouble as he was shot at his leg as well. Taehyung gave him support till he reached to chair and sat their. Taehyung sits beside Mr. Kim.

"Okay so tell him what I told you to tell him."

Taehyung spits at Dae Hwi and Yi Jun who were sitting with fear clear on his face. They were some kinda shaking as they saw Taewoon.

"Tell quick don't make me do worse."

Taehyung kinda yells at them. Taewoon was waiting for them to speak. He had no idea what he was talking about or what thing these two needed to tell him. He just came as Taehyung called him and told him to come and meet them.