𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

TRIVIA: LOVE
------------------------

TRIVIA: LOVE------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

It's been a month since Jimin came to Kim resident. He got his job back in his previous organisation. Namjoon is also enjoying his work a lot. Surprisingly he is really happy by his job. At first, when he was under training as a lawyer, there was a certain burden on him to be like his father. But in this job he can expand his imagination as much as he want and be himself.

From the past month, he learned a lot which he failed to learn in his 26 years of life. Being an author, although not a very big, is teaching him vital lessons on life.

It was a usual day in their lives. Still Jaemi hating him to the fullest. But Taehyung returned to France as he got an important work. But before going back to France, Taehyung assured Namjoon that he won't forget that they both have a mission to complete. "To find out if Namjoon's a real culprit or not."

It's not like Namjoon really cared but as days were passing, he was getting curious day by day. Because not really knowing what happened that night was making him question if he really is the culprit or not.

To him, Jaemi's eyes full of hatred were like the biggest curse to him. He wanted her just to see him innocent for once. He wanted her attention but her hatred for him is stronger than his desire.

"Mom I am going for work."

He said while picking up my back and car keys. Jaemi was outside in the garden. He got out of his home and started to go towards the main gate to exit finally.

He stole some glances of Jaemi. She was talking to someone on call.

"Ah I am just waiting to get a job already. I am tired or finding a decent job."

"I hope I could help her in this situation." He thought but then he went out of the gate to reach his car of the office. He opened the car door and sat on driver's seat. He sighed heavily and shook his head before driving himself to his office.

>>>>>><<<<<<

"Who will make a 'person' into 'love'
Before I knew you
My heart was filled with straight lines only

I'm just a human,
You erode all my corners
And make me into love."

The main editor of the self publishing company where Namjoon works read the lines which was written by him. It was more like a poetry that he wrote. The editor looks at Namjoon surprisingly.

"Kim Namjoon where were you all this time man? You are one really extraordinary writer, author or poet I don't know what to say anymore. You amazes me day after day."

Editor praised Namjoon. Namjoon smiled and bowed to him. He patted his back in bravo while Namjoon was getting shy by all of this praise.

"Thank you sir I appreciate your words."

He bowed again to him. Editor shook his head and stops him.

"No Namjoon you aren't understanding. You have written some deep meaning yet attractive lines. Not everyone can write this. Please never leave this company I'll fight."

Namjoon giggled at his senior's behaviour and nods in agreement. They both had some really good conversation that's when the editor got a call from someone.

"Wait a minute Namjoon. Uh yes?"

Namjoon stood their patiently.

"What the actual heck Noona how am i supposed to- hello hello? Aish"

The editor looked really upset. But who the hell was Namjoon to interrupt right? But his over caring heart was begging him to ask the senior if he's okay. His heart was fighting with his mind. But in the end, his heart won, as usual.

"Um sir everything alright?"

The editor looked at him. He shook his head.

"No man my sister is bugging me since 2 months now. She needs 2 painters for her project."

"Painter?" He thought.

Now he was interested in knowing all about it. He didn't want to sound so desperate so he tried to play cool.

"So what's this project exactly I mean if you won't mind."

"No man it's okay it's good when we share. It's a climate change and environmental project that she needs 10 painters. She already got 8 but 2 are still in need and since then she is bugging me crazy."

"So this is a temporary project?"

He asked making sure his boss won't think that he is crossing his lane. He wants this for Jaemi. This way she can have a job and she will be less tensed.

"She will choose 5 painters from those 10 for a permanent job at her art gallery. She is ready to pay extra but *sigh* she ain't finding rest. Anyways keep writing good bro I'm looking forward to you."

Namjoon nods and bows for the last time before going out of his office. Should he recommend Jaemi for this project? Because Jaemi is one really good painter that can execute this job perfectly. And who knows she can be permanent here.

But he doesn't want her to know that he is the one who will help her. This way she might not take this job. He was in so much dilemma that he was stuck so bad.

He went to his desk and sat on chair while putting both elbows on table while entwining both palms. His head was on his fist thinking what to do. This is his only chance to make her happy by his actions.

But what should he do so that she won't know it's him?

_________________________________________

A/n:-  💙short chapter💙

The lines I used was from the song "Trivia: love" which was indeed written and Sung by Namjoon. Bro if you don't know the meaning behind those lines, I feel bad for you. 🙃

Btw can y'all tell me if the story is going too slow or with okay pace? I feel it's going really slow so please tell me. Okay so vote and comment for your lil biss. She have living to make 😅 just kidding.

Ciao~