𝐋

SIGNING
----------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Jaemi's POV

My wrist were moving with the rhythm of music from the earphones I was wearing while drawing.

"Like a strange flower that blooms between seasons
Like the morning star that hangs between days
All of this, some day, will pass"

I was humming the song while I pour some more colour to the pallet. I mixed the colours with another colour to make the new one and applied on canvas free handedly. That's when I felt someone put their chair beside me and sit.

I took out my earphones and look at the person. It was Jo Hyun. He looked rather proud looking at it.

"You know you are doing really good?"

He looked straight in my eyes. The conversation from the last night crossed in my mind. It was unbelievable of him to say that wants to call me Noona. I respectfully refused but this thing is eating my head since then.

"Oh Jo Hyun thank you very much. Is yours done?"

I turned around to look at his drawing and it was completed. This guy-

His hands literally have magic. Sometimes I envy him so damn much. I turned back to my place took a deep breathe and continued my drawing. I was examining my drawing while I took the coffee which was placed on the mini table right beside me I paired my lips on cup and took a sip.

"Noona I'm hungry let's go to restaurant after this."

And I sprayed the coffee all over my precious drawing. I started to cough and he patted my back. Then I looked at my drawing which was destroyed completely then I looked at him.

"What is this Hyun-ssi? I told you not to call me that? Aish My drawing!"

I grabbed my scalps in frustration and pressed my eyes close. At the point I didn't know at what thing exactly I am so frustrated. He calling me Noona or my painting getting destroyed. I let go my my hairs and took a small breathe to calm myself down.

"Jaemi-ssi are you okay?"

I looked at him and gave him a small smile. I fully turned at him.

"Yeah um I think I need some air, alone."

I emphasized the word 'alone' to let him know that he doesn't need to worry or follow me or not let anyone come to me. He disappointedly nodded as I left the art room and went to the gallery's garden which has lots of beautiful plants and flowers.