𝐗𝐈𝐈

HORRIBLE NIGHT GLIMPSE
------------------------------------------------

HORRIBLE NIGHT GLIMPSE------------------------------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

Namjoon entered in trial room again. 2 days later, there will be hearing from court. After 2 days, court will decide his punishment. He sat on the floor as the thought of getting punishment was roaming in his mind. He bit his lip in nervousness but shake his head. What was he thinking? Isn't this he wanted since starting? Getting punished for what he did to Jaemi?

Even though he wanted, somewhere in his heart he was nervous. He didn't know what will happen after he will get announced the sentence to prison. These never ending thoughts were smitten in his mind. That's when someone tapped on the bars. Namjoon's attention shifted to the person who tapped on the bars. He was the one who gave statement against him.

He asked, more like provoked him to come towards him with his index fingers. Namjoon narrowed his eyes but stood up and went towards him.

"Yes?"

"Still much attitude huh?"

Namjoon tilted his head to leftwards as he was confused with his behaviour. He cleared his throat and spoke to him.

"What do you mean?"

The guy scoffed at him.

"Your filthy family is offering money to change the statement. How nasty of them. Like family like son. Tsk tsk."

He said while shaking his head left and right. Namjoon's eyes widen as he heard what other male just blurted to him. It was a disappointment to him not shocking as he knew what his family can do for their reputation.

"I'm sorry for their behalf. Please don't change your statement."

Then the other male laughed sarcastically and looked at Namjoon.

"Obviously I won't. I just came to tell you that how much of a monster you are and your family, who destroys people's lives."

Those words left a huge impact on Namjoon. The world around him went silent like he went deaf then. He left his grip from the bars and took some few steps back. The other guy was blabbering continuosly but Namjoon didn't listen anything. He went back to his place and hugged his legs and rested his head on his knees.

"Yah! I didn't completed. Come back."

But Namjoon didn't bother himself to look at him. Then a police officer came to that guy.

"Sir your time is over. You can leave now."

He sighed and nodded to the officer. He looked at Namjoon for the last time and left the station. And there, namjoon who was sitting hugging himself was shredding tears quietly. The words of that guy were piercing him like a dagger.