𝐋𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

♥︎≛♥︎

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"What do you mean? Leave him and don't you dare to run."

Jo Hyun nods as he takes deep breathe. He takes him to the seat again and give him water to drink. He drinks water and put the glass on table while breathing heavily but eventually starts crying so bad. Jaemi starts to feel so bad. She is so sure that it's not Jo Hyun. She comes towards him and caresses his back. He lifts his head up and smile still sobbing.

"He is literally ruining my life since I was a kid. He is illegitimate child of my dad. My dad had an affair whilst he was married. But he made that woman pregnant and somehow that lady died and gave her son to dad. But my asshole dad didn't wanted world to know about his affair so he kept him under shadow. Still no one knows about him. This made him a monster that no one can imagine. He is bullying me since I'm a kid and somehow he still do. The fact that he blackmails dad that he will tell everyone about his secret affair and how he has a whole ass son always stopped him to protect me. Whatever he did got blame on me."

F L A S H B A C K

Little Jo Hyun was crying while hiding under his bed trying to hide from his bad older brother who hurts him on daily basis. He is hugging his knees trying to squish himself as small as possible. Then he heard footsteps on someone coming to his room. He saw foots and a bat from under the bed. He suppressed his sobs trying not to give signals to the older.

"Where are you little master? I have a gift to give you~~ where are you?"

The vicious older was singing trying to call little Jo Hyun. But there was no way he was getting out. He knows he will get serious beatings if he got out. This is the thing which no one can help. Not even his father or mother. His mother is also victim of Jae Yeol. Older was looking for him here and there but couldn't find Jo Hyun. The moment Little Hyun thought he is out of danger that's when he felt a hand on his leg. It was Jae Yeol who was looking at him with his wicked eyes.

"Found ya little master."

Jo Hyun yelped in fear he tried to get out from his grip but older is much stronger than him. In one pull he pulled out Jo Hyun. Hyun's mother was crying in her room blaming herself for not helping her son.

"Hyun's Appa please save him!."

She begs her husband but he just ignored her. On the other hand, Jo Hyun was laying on the floor begging his brother to let him go. But Jae Yeol is not listening to him. He grabs the handle of bat tightly and swings to little Hyun.

1 0  Y E A R S  L A T E R

"Jo Hyun you are getting suspended for creating chaos from this school. Your parents better take care of the victims injury."