𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

JIMIN
-----------

♥︎≛♥︎

Namjoon's POV

Me and Taehyung were wandering around the garden while talking about some random stuffs. I think just because of the conversation which we had a while ago, our brother-brother relationship is now more stronger than before.

"Hyung isn't it a bit weird that you don't even remember about it? I mean you told that Noona was so injured and you don't even remember anything. I don't know but I think it's not you. I can feel it in my bones."

The last line he said playfully. I chuckled and shook my head. To be honest, I feel the same thing for quite a while but I'm afraid that I might assume wrong.

"I don't know Taehyung-ah. Maybe or maybe not. She said to police that she heard me saying my name and we never met before that night. Like it can't be possible right? There is just a slight chance that it's not me."

"There is slight chance. It's better than no chance right? I'm telling you hyung, it's someone else named Kim Namjoon. You can't be the only one right?"

I nodded at his words. He is making complete sense but then he spoke something which sounded weird at first but it can also be a possibility.

"Or someone tried to set you up. Someone who don't like you."

I scratched the back of my nape and looked at the sky while thinking something. Do I have any conflict with someone? No , never.

"It makes sense but I never had any conflict with anyone, even a small arguement."

"Let's work on your past okay hyung. Let's find out the truth by ourselves. I'm pumped up for this I swear."

I laughed looking at him. I was wondering why is he that much interested in this case?

"Taehyung-ah why are you insisting this?"

"Because I know my hyung didn't do such cruel act."

And he gave me his brightest smile. I felt really emotional like in this world, there is someone who believes in me so much. I immediately gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

Then I heard my mom coming at us and saying something.

"Oh wow what is happening here? What is the good thing that you both are hugging?"

We both parted from a hug.

"Aunt I was telling hyung that I'll help him with the--- ouch what hyung?"

I kicked his leg in order to stop him saying anything any further. I can't let him spat everything to everyone. Its better that it should stay between us.