𝐋𝐈𝐈

FRUSTRATION
-------------------------

FRUSTRATION-------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"What do you mean by have to live under same roof for 6 months?"

Jaemi questions to Judge with frustration in her voice. I mean we can't blame anyone in here Judge is doing their job and Jaemi wants her freedom. On the other side, Namjoon knew he fucked up. He was once law student although he was studying to be crime case lawyer but this is a basic knowledge everyone know as lawyer.

"Mrs. Park You have to follow the orders. It's clear that your spouse isn't sure that if he wants that divorce. As I read your report you don't want alimony you didn't write anything bad against him. From this I concluded that you guys need some time together to make up. If things doesn't get good come after 6 months which is November 21, 2021. On that hearing you'll get divorce."

"But I said I want divorce right now not 6 months later."

Jaemi answered him back with high tone. Her lawyer calmed her down as ill behaviour towards judge won't be tolerated. She might get penalised for it.

"Look after your tone Mrs. Park"

This made Jaemi a little back down. Her lawyer said to listen to Judge first. Namjoon wanted to say something but as everyone know every person has an angel and devil side who guide their heart and mind. His devil side got stronger and didn't let him justify that he wants this divorce.

"What am I doing? I should say that I want divorce. But that's not the thing I want? Am I being selfish? I just wanna be happy I don't think I'm being selfish." His never ending thoughts.

"Divorce court is not a place where we allow couple to have divorce for no better reason. We need valid reason. If you have give me Park Jaemi ssi. I'm all ears."

She has the best reason. But what is stopping her to say that she was assaulted by him and it's a forced marriage? She can clearly say this and get herself out of this mess.

She looked down closing her eyes gritting her teeth and then look up with blank expression.

"I don't have any."

This made Namjoon and his mother shocked. Not going to lie they both expected her to spill all the things to get this divorce. It was so confusing to them why didn't she simply say that it's a forced marriage with her assaulter.

"So I can't allow you to get this divorce before 6 months. Spend these months and come back again. Then no one can stop you both to get this divorce. Is that clear?"

Jaemi slowly nods at Jury's words and stood up running out of the court room. Namjoon looked at her running figure and went after her in fear what if she do something stupid. He saw her standing in front of a tree and tripping down on ground crying. He went towards her and looked at her.

She was crying mess but she saw his shoes and then she looked up at him. She wiped her tears and stood up slapping across his face with all her strength making his face go all the way to left side of him. He expected this? Yes. Does he regret his decision? Yes. Is it gonna change now? No.

"You decided this all along don't you? You bribed this judge as well right? Why aren't you letting me go? All I want to breathe in free air please let me go I beg you. I won't tell anyone about that ever like today please."

She joined both of her hands Infront of him rubbing them all together crying begging him to let her go. His face was still on the left side as tears left his eyes. The pain was real it was hurting him to see her crying and begging like this.

"Stop."

He whispered to her telling her to stop rubbing her hands but she wasn't stopping. He repeated couple of times but she didn't stop.

"I SAID STOP!!"

He screamed at her with all frustration burying in his heart from the longest time. This made Jaemi startled at her placed and stop rubbing her hands. She detached her hand and looked at him.

"How dare you to scream at me?"

"I didn't mean to scream you weren't stopping that I hate it when people do it especially from you."

He said honestly. Jaemi scoffed listening his words. For some odd reasons, this made Namjoon more irritated than usual. It was so odd for him to get pissed at Jaemi. May be he is really mad at himself for stuttering and making everything messed up and Jaemi wasn't making any better.

"How are you gonna fix this? You literally messed this up. If you expect me to like you then this is never going to happen. Just do something I don't care what but I wanna leave all this as soon as possible."

"Look I'm not a lawyer or any strong personality now. Even though I was I can't do anything in this. I didn't mean to do it at all but I got nervous."

"I got nervous."

She said in mocking tone imitating him. He was finding this cute but this wasn't the time to think like this. He needed to give proper explaination to her so that she can stop all her concerns.

"Please listen, I swear I didn't mean to do all this. I know these 6 months will be so difficult to you. But please manage I swear you'll barely see me I'll shift my stuff to the opposite of your room."

"There is no way I'm staying at all. I want you to clean this mess."

She said point her finger towards him. Namjoon hates when someone points at him but he swallow his irritation as he can't do anything for it right now.

"For mom, stay. I know you don't dislike her. Please just some months. I swear I won't ever bother to show my face to you."

For some minutes, she stayed quiet thinking if she should agree what he is saying. As he mentioned his mother, she can't help but to think more days with her with her adoration. After having some serious fight with her thoughts she finally decides.

"After 6 months, we better get a divorce. And do all the things you said like shifting stuff and all."

He nods at her words. There was a rush in his body. By all this situation, he gets his first conversation with Jaemi. It wasn't a perfect conversation but it was everything to him that time. Does he still regret doing what he did in court? May be not.

>>>>><<<<<

"I'm sorry Dear I'm really so sorry. I hope you forgive him. Just some months you'll be free as you want."

Mrs. Kim says while looking at Jaemi with eyes full of guilt. Jaemi hold her shoulders with both of her hands and says.

"Its okay mom. 6 months isn't a big time and I'd get to live with you more."

She winks at her playfully making Mrs. Kim giggle at her silly behaviour. She hugs Jaemi and give a soft peck on her forehead. Jaemi was feeling so soft by this physical contact from Mrs. Kim. Then she left to her room.

That warmness stayed not even a minute when she started to feel shit. She threw herself on the bed on her stomach. Why did she agree with Namjoon? What was the reason? She also doesn't know. Maybe she doesn't has any option? May be.

"6 more months in this house. You got this Jaemi.... You got this."

_________________________________________