𝐋𝐈𝐕

NIGHTMARES
-------------------------

NIGHTMARES-------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Author's POV

"Kick this son of a bitch"

Bunch of prisoners surrounded Namjoon as the head of them commanded. They started kicking Namjoon till his breathe started to hitch, till he loose his consciousness, till he die.

Namjoon realised it's his death coming to take him. There is no way he could survive with those tall giant monsters.

A big fat tear left his eye as he got kicked on his stomach by the strength of a horse kick he assumes. He spitted out some blood from his mouth as he closes his eyes. Realising he is gonna die. As he close his eyes.

He gets out of the nightmare he just saw. Fortunately that day at the perfect time guards came and saved him and admitted him to the hospital. He was so close to see his own death that day.

He immediately sat up out of his breathe. He turned on the lamp and poured some water from jug to glass and drank it all the way. Finally he calmed a bit as he wiped his sweat from the hem of his shirt.

He squeezed his eyes and massaged his temples in trying not to see those visions of past.

"Why all of a sudden am I seeing those horrible sights?"

He growls in frustration.

As much as he is trying not to remember those days in prison he can't help but to see those horrible visions. That day he opened his eyes and found himself laying on hospital bed. He had oxygen mask on his face with multiple drips attaching on his wrist.

Those dark days and nights at prison when he used to do nothing but sit and count days. Fortunately he got out of prison soon because of his father. That time he thought he got out unfairly but now that he thinks, it happened for good. If he wouldn't have came out, he would've died till now.

"Get out of my mind, get out get out GET THE FUCK OUT I BEG !! I DON'T WANNA REMEMBER YOU."

He screamed from all his strength present in his body gripping his hairs as he was pulling them mercilessly. It sounds painful, But the pain Namjoon is feeling by those thoughts is unmeasurable. He took the glass jar and threw it on the floor.

It was so unlike of Namjoon. He has lost his senses right now. If you will tell him tomorrow he won't even believe it. By all those screams and sounds Jaemi woke up startling. She doesn't have any idea who is screaming and what was that sound.