𝐈𝐈

REALISATION
-------------------------

REALISATION-------------------------

♥︎≛♥︎

Namjoon's POV

I woke up as the bright sunlight hit my face. I squeezed my eyes as I wasn't able to see at first. I stretched my body and Immediately stood up from the bed. I went outside my room and I saw my mom and dad sitting together and talking to each other.

"Morning mom and dad."

They looked at me and smiled at me.

"Morning son."

They said in unison. They looked at each other and laughed. Cute.

I sat beside them as I was still in hangover and my head was still paining. My mom looked at me with concern and touched my forehead.

"You look pale Namjoon-ah. Are you okay?"

"Your dearest son was so drunk last night."

Dad said to mom while laughing. Mom shooked her head and hit dad's arm. She stood up and went straight to the kitchen. I guess she went to make hangover soup. I think I really need it.

"Do you remember something last night son?"

I narrowed my eyes as I was confused what my dad is saying. Actually I don't remember anything from last night except walking out from the club so drunk and left it.

"I don't know what you are saying dad."

He shooked his head while giggling. Then whispered something in my ears.

"Who is that girl you were talking about last night?"

Girl? Which girl? I was still confuse.

"Don't act Namjoon-ah. I know you like someone. You told me last night that Dad I think I like one girl. It is love at first sight dad."

I widen my eyes as I don't believe what is my father is saying. I closed my eyes as I was still trying to remember but I failed. I don't remember anything. Was I talking about the girl who was all over me last night? But it's impossible, I didn't like that girl.

"I know you are shying Namjoon-ah. We are so excited to meet that girl. It's okay take your time."

Then he stood up and went away from living room. Why can't I remember anything. I was so confused at that time that what is my dad talking about. Then my mother came with the soup and put it Infront of me.