💫 worst night mare💫 Edited

Nigeria
2017
___________

Not edited

The year has passed by pretty fast, mermah lost counts of the days. It was time of the year she was supposed to be a plus, though this one came with a force some things she couldn't explain.

She remembers vividly how she left for her room to retire for the night leaving her ummi who was still in the cooking house making sure she bake some cake for her birthday. Mermah was against the idea of having a birthday cake like some teen but her ummi wasn't having any of it.

Mermah wanted staying with her ummi in the kitchen but couldn't because of the sleep that was shutting down her whole body, she had to sleep because the meeting tomorrow was very Important she couldn't lose the investor who came to lay some complaint about there company branch in the United States which is going wrong now.

The offer they came with was a big one if not the company will be shut down by the state government, things are getting harder for her with each passing day.

Mermah remember how after laying her head on the soft bed she got an emergency call, her mother was shot just right on her back, the bullet was said to have damaged her spinal cord and it will be very hard if she did ever walk again.

Mermah couldn't believe her ears, she got the comforter off her body, jumped out of bed with the little to no amount of energy she was having.
Seeing her mother in blood as she was laying lifeless on the cold flour in the cooking house made mermah heart twist she couldn't think of loosing her mother not now not forever for she doubt if she will be able to bare it she was all she has.

_

_

_

_

_

Now sited in the lobby with a magazine in her hands mermah was still thinking where something was off and who could have attacked there home, she wonder and is still mad for the investigation to be this slow.

"Ma'am I just got this flowers by the door" the maids dress in a blue set of Luna pants and shirt placed the beautiful Pink flowers on the table before walking off.

Mermah wondered who was informed about there new house and will even send some flowers to then getting her hands on the little papers folded and attached to the flowers mermah couldn't think straight as she unfold the white piece of sheet which read;.

"This just an appetizer something big is still coming" she knew those lines and who those where from, quickly picking the paper off the flour she hurried left for her ummi's room to see if everything was alright and if things where Normal. she was backing the door as she water her flowers which was played by the window side on the wheelchair.

"Ummi" mermah called before getting herself into the room, "yesses how are you dear" sabat asked her daughter not liking the glitter in her daughter eyes, they where shinning with unshade tears, sabat never wanted her daughter to be this worried things where hard for her she knew but she believes she pass this trial from Ar Rahman.

"Ummi am fine am just worried I think this place isn't safe for us" mermah stated out her mind squatting to the height of her ummi on the wheel chair, it breaks her to see her ummi not able to walk all by herself even though the therapist confirm that she will be fine again as her body was adjusting to the medication.