💫 Proposal💫 Edited

Oman
2019
________________

A bright smile was playing on mermah face as she watch the two most amazing woman in her life go through tons of fabric for her engagement more like proposal, Ahmed and his family are coming to seek for her hands in marriage which was all brought up by her ummah saying it was best if the proposal is done here then the wedding in Nigeria.

Now she felt what her older sister was telling her about been married, for once hermana felt her mother decision was something right, a part of her wish to stay all her life here and never go back to Nigeria but doing that will only make her ummah sad and she doesn't that.

"Farah" her little sister called out her birth name which sounded very foreign to her but liking it now, mermah looked at her siblings pouting her lips and pleading with her eyes for them not to try anything bad on her.

"Fine we ain't doing no things, but just know brother in-law will have to suffer then" her sisters voice pulled her out of her train of thought again.

Checking her hands as maroon henna sat beautifully on her skin like a second skin, she knew Ahmed will surely fall in love with her again after setting his eyes on her once again, the way her skin was been well taken care off by her grandmother who was a twin sister to her father's mother.

Mermah wondered how she was ever going to get use to the big family she now got herself with, even her siblings name were mixed up by her during the first day of her stay at the place which they all found funny.

Returning to her room after undergoing so much stress for the day, she picked her phone dailing medyyy on her favorite call they where only three her assistants meddy and her ummah.

"Babyn baby ykk"
(Baby's baby how are you)

His deep manly voice echoed around her ears making her all mushy as her cheeks turned red from the bush she was tryin had.

"I told you I don't want that name as no ones baby"

Her voice sounded breathless from the way his voice hits her ears it's making her feel somehow she was really whipped.

"My apologies heartbeat"

Ahmed apologies earnings a giggle from her.

"I want to see my chu pretty please"

Mermah knew she couldn't say no to his wishes but she has to change into something more comfortable then sneak out like some teenager going to her crush birthday party against her parents wish but everything is fair in love and war she said to herself after saying good byes to him so she could refresh then sneak out.

Pulling her hoodie over her head, Mermah is out of the house in search of Ahmed's car which was parked at the fountain side of the house, hopping inside the car which was warm making her smile at herself she shouldn't help the cold weather outside Ahmed knew her so well to know she needed the warmer most at that time.

"Babes" Ahmed called out in his deep manly voice sendings chilies down her tummy Mermah felt like all the butterflies where flipping there wings inside her tummy she felt like giggling not helping how her face was turning tomatoes red.

"Should we drive out" Ahmed asked jokingly after they exchanged pleasantries Mermah glared hotly at him "woah I was just kidding"

"You better be for I am not ready to be lost until I have you in my arms"

"Awwwn"

"That sound is annoying"

"I bit it's not hearing it from me"

"We can go out and I swear I won't get you lost baby I saw some spot while coming here I would want us having a hot tea there"

Pulling her seat belt Mermah relaxed back on the seat as he drove to the said spot at snail rate the ride from the house could be said to be a twenty minutes walk by foot but they made it at fifteen because the guy was driving like a snail.

"I love the taste of the tea, and thank you for treating me out"

Mermah hopes out of the car and back into the house where she was welcomed by her siblings at the door leading to her room they all where having this look she wanted whipping off with her palm no maybe with her foot.

She stood dead in her track as though she was rooted on the spot with her breath still watching them like some zombies raising there brows at her, she wanted to pushed them away but couldn't even move her fingered oh how she wished the ground could open so it could swallow her up

......

I remember typing this chapter since in forever but Wattpad been there sweet selves decided to take it all and only leave few paragraphs which is so frustrating aswear I wanted pulling all my hair out or maybe scream my lung out 🤪

I still managed to put this together

Pray for me dearie am writing my examination.

Just say few prayers and you will be rewarded
Edited

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
11-7-2021