💫 Waking up from a death slumper💫 Edited

Nigeria
Jan,2016
________________
Mermah

It was a new year morning and everywhere just seemed so cool everyone in his bed sleeping because it's a public holiday for all.

The sun was already up but covered by the clouds and the dust from the famous not so good Nigeria hamerttan weather which sucks.

I walked down the long stepped in our new home and sat in the living room turning on the television where they where talking about a youngest billionaire coming back home and lunching his new D&R building castle Making me chuckle at the funny name given to a building company.

I guess the so call youngest multi billionaire has no knowledge about Nigeria for even opening a company in Nigeria.

Author POV

The heart monitor of her mother was what beamed and got her attention she quickly alerted the doctors who can rushing in and took the elevator to the room just to see.

Finally it's seems the miracle has Started working and all there prayers where answered, mermah didn't move an inch from where she occupied instead she made sure her ass where glued to the sofa and eyes to television which was still giving my more information about the new multi billionaire.

"Finally ma'am, her heart has started beating and it's seems she's back to conscious but that will be confirmed if she opened her eyes within the next 24 hours if not am sorry to say but she's going to lose her life"

The doctor paused taking a deep breath before adding,

"We will keep a close observation on her and for that we need you to pray for her and there a chance of her losing her memories because of how long she has been in comma, so please ma'am help us don't worry yourself too much just pray for her and have faith" were the words of the doctor that kept ringing in her brain.

What if she loses her subhanAllah, she doesn't know but she will never be same again.

Mermah blamed herself for the situation of her mother, it's was still fresh in her brain the memory of that day still stucked in her brains.

It all started when her grandmother slapped her because she couldn't accept the proposal of her cousin Almas to marry him just so she won't drag the family name into mud after what she has done.

Mermah couldn't hold it any longer she slapped her grandmother hard across the face adding another hot slap on the other side of her sas.

Sabat placed her hands on her chest because of the pain she was feel and before they all knew it, they heard the loud thing of her falling down in blood due to the way she hit her head hard on the marble tiled flour.

Mermah heart literally stopped breathing at the sight of her mother drilled in her blood she lost her vision and before they know it she also lost conscious.

The tears that where rolling down mermah sas where in full speed as though racing to come out.

All the emotions she has been battling with inside she all let them out.

She cried for the Lost of her father, she cried for been from a family where greed and envy is the only thing that mattered, she cried for been the cause of her mother sickness she cried for everything not caring the maids where all standing looking at her.

She knows and believe that once she loses her mother than there is no more strength left for her, her mother was the only thing left for her worth living nothing amazed her in life anymore not even ilkil often gist of her numerous boyfriends about her newest crush, what so ever.

Knowing crying won't help her out she got up, walked into the rest room in the living performed her wudu came out and sprayed out the prayer mat.

She prayed not know the numbers of rakat she prayed she prayed as though it was her last prayer on Earth.

Not knowing how long she standing reciting long verses from the holy surahs, she prayed not caring how long she lasted in her sujoud pouring out her heart to her lord.

She prayed untill she heard the voice of the doctor asking the maid if she was not done uptill now with pity lensed in his voice.

She got up folded the prayer mat kept it in the previous place she took it, follow the doctor not caring the pitiful look the maids where sending her way.

Not caring they are seeing her at her worst, the smile the doctor was sending her way was the only thing that gave her hope before entering she room.

She felt the room getting so cold and suffocating for her she wanted running back out but felt her legs walking automatically on there own accords to the bed to were her mother laid.

She felt a little bit of hope seeing the heart beat machine working so Normal she stand there watching over her mother's face which doesn't look so pale like before.

"Alhmdulilah ma'am she's responding to treatment" the doctor said with a hit of joy in his voice.

mermeh turned and look at doctor, she felt like hugging the doctor because of the way her heart swelled in joy subhanAllah.

What you all thinking about this chapter, I know it's a bit cheesy but then guess what I just thought maybe I did all surprise you guys so issa double update.

Don't forget to tap on the lil star to vote, comment what you think.
And share
Edited

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
11_1_2021