💫Holiday💫 Edited

Kano
Nigeria
______________

Resting my head on the head rest exhaling a deep breath, the weather in Kano was something else planning to spend a week then later spending two week getting to three was something else.

Ahmed has bonded really well with his paternal family, they love him so much his grandmother requested to let him spend the rest of the holiday with them which was just a month Ahmed was okay with the decision but I was reluctant at first before letting him.

"Be a good boy Ahmed don't stress grand mama"

I said for the millionth time that day, Ahmed was supposed to be in the next car with his grand mother but with him been himself he insisted to go along with me in the same car.

Six cars are set out to tour with me to the airport as my flight is taking off in an hour time but the traffic was something else.

Waving at Ahmed his grandma and my ex husbands niece before walking into the hall where announcements was made for flight taking off.

I wanted using the private jet but my family from Oman where coming over because deens family will be coming over to ask for my hand in marriage for the second time.

Ahmed's grand mother hugged me which taker looked me by surprise, "you shouldn't worry" she whispered into my ears yet again taking me by surprise panting my back lightly pulling out of the hug.

My eyes where moist as I sat by the window side, how I wish Ahmed is here to withness this my relationship with his mother was something he always want to work on but here when he isn't no more to withness everything we are all normal having the mother daughter relationship every female want to have with her in-law in this case she isn't my in-law anymore but a mother figure someone I'll always look up to.

Making my way out of the lots sighting my driver and bouncers by the far end of the lots in all black walking in fast pace to where they are I got into the car after one of them opened the car was going to ride home with. There where three cars mine was a Lexus 2020 the first which had uniform officers is a corola xse 2019 edition while the last car which contain the driver with three bouncers is a land cruiser.

Our ride came to a halt as I made my way inside our home ummah was by the hallway with arms spread out she hugged me welcoming me back home after pulling out from the hug.

"The home is so quite without Ahmed"

We made way further into the house as I informed her about my stay in Kano in details Alhmdulilah was what she kept saying.

"You should freshen up then eat"

She urged me to get up as collapsed on the sofa seeing the house quite only meant they haven't arrived yet which I couldn't wait for the house seemed so wild without Ahmed who always keeps bugging like a bug.

Up in my room the noise kept coming from down stairs where I rushed out of my room not even caring to pick my veil why didn't ummi informed me of their arrival I thought taking the stairs two at a time.

I was very careful in other not to fall and dye I can't risk dying at this time when am going to family see my family after years well months practically but I missed them so much.

I was engulfed into a bone crushing hug my breath hitched in my throat making me want to shout for who ever was holding me this tight to lose his hold just so I won't dye.

"Common fajr let her go do you plan on killing her after blabbing so much about how much you missed her"

She let go of me only for me to let some dry cough earning laughter from my siblings they thought I was faking it, well fajr.

I stood watching as all my siblings came forward giving me one hug after the other
"Well three people are missing here"

I raised my brows at no one in particular but needing to here what was behind them not coming I thought it was a holiday more like vacation they promise to spend.

"Well they said till the wedding date is fixed"
Fajr running lips said, it was as thought I was prick with thousand needles as I sat up from my sit searching for umma's eyes.

She was giving me this look that said you should get over with it Mermah making me so badly wanting to scream out my Lungs Ummi can't betray me now not when those girls will not make me hear the end of this am sure they will keep hunting me till the end.

Vote
Comment
Share
Edited
Lam chapter

Ongoing edition
All right reserved
Aleeyu Zaynab
24-12-2021