💫 Ahmed school💫 Edited

Abuja
Nigeria
____________

Signing I release back on my chair face palming myself, I got on my feet in no time rounded the huge desk got my grey blazers on before getting out of my office.

Since after seeing her face again I just couldn't concentrate any more I lost it, her face was all I kept seeing day and night.

Not knowing the way out as I was already engaged to some particular Khadijah who was doing all her best to get my attention but I just wasn't giving her made me frustrated some more.

Collecting my key I walk in fast pace, two at a time. I was thinking if I should confront her or not, I knew she was a divorcee but there is zero chances of me getting accepted.

The chances of me getting my heart broken was something I don't like and don't even think I was ready for, but one thing I know for sure was there is nothing bad in trying.

Getting into the car which was the latest Roy Royce I got for myself I speed off to my pent house where I could get some peaceful rest and sleep, it was situated in the heart of Abuja which was maitama.

By the gate of my house a black sleek Audi was pack, packing my car right after it. I alight the car to see what the matter was to make them block my gate and denied me access to getting into my house.

Merman's POV

Dressing in a Luna set of pant and shirt maroon in color with a black strap all over, wrapping a veil to cover up half of my body which was my neck and chest.

I got into a black cover shoes got my car key and my wallet ummi was out to attend to some clients, I walked out to the lots where I got into my new baby, I was going to get Ahmed from school today been his first day at school got me crying when I saw them off in the morning. Ummi dropped him at school that morning before heading to her scramble home.

Just as I reach two street away from home then my baby decided to breakdown, I felt like screaming I stayed in the car for few minutes before I heard a knock on my window only to get my more frustrated than I already was.

Pulling the door open I got out of the car only to be welcomed by the face I never thought of meeting again, a wild smile was replayed on his face as soon as realizations drew on him of who I was.

I smile back but my smile was so fake that I was sure he was seeing right through. "I can't actually believe am meeting you" he smiled sheepishly at the end of his statement. I guess he realized he said his thoughts out loud.

The fake smile was still intact that I felt like biting my inner lip just to stop me from smiling some more.

"Well here we are, I guess this the weirdest way for one to run into an old friend if I may say that" saying the last part of course to my self.

"Well I think your car broke down" he said gesturing at my baby, well it still surprises me how a new car can breakdown just like that.

"Well the car decided to embrace me today"

"Well then if you don't mind I can drop you off"

He offered, should I declined was the first idea that came into my head but declining will only make matters worst how will I get to Ahmed school.