💫Out of place💫 Edited

________________
Nigeria
January 2015
_____________________

"Common iklil stop exaggerating everything"
mermah said thought the speaker of the phone blabbing.

She was sited on the love sit in her new living room, for the past years things haven't been going easily.

"Seriously you need to see this, turn on your data let's be on video call"
iklal pleaded with her only friend and also best friend.

At first wen she left for school she thought there relationship was drafting apart which was actually not.

The two became so really close after all that's was happening. The ringing of her phone was what brought mermah back to life, sliding the great botton.

Iklil face pop on the screen of the face making mermah face palm her self, indeed she was never going to change.

The two girls chatted away as though they got no care in the world.

Which wasn't it they all have loads of problem on, mermah has a lots of burden on her with her ummah's health getting worser day after day.

Taking a deep breath she walked out of the living room to her bed room to take some pair of clothes she was supposed to wear for the day and start a stressful one.

Mermah walked to her mother room before taking her bath just to check on her mother, she was still the way she was nothing changed.

The machine connected to her and the heart monitor where all normal the same level the way it was initially supposed to.

Mermah mad sure no one was allowed inside the room only the doctor who was her best friend brother,one not even her Grandparents.

She trust no one among then,
"wake up soon, am sure you will be very surprised seeing who am becoming today, mummy the girl you want me to be is who am really trying heard to be".

"Have graduated am done with my degree, and mummy the good news I received this morning from iklil was I got an admitted into Oxford University, funny right. Yes I know but m going for my second degree this time around am studying medicine".

"Mummy nah just wake up soon I miss you all, I miss dad am literally the only one living all to myself mummy please"

Mermah finished grumbling to her mother, with tears all over her face, she left the room after placing a kiss on her forehead into her room which was next to her mother's.

She got dressed into a brown suits with her white hijab securely wrapped around her head with no makeup on her face.

She walked to her mother room again, smiling down at her mother
"only if you could open your eyes and see me, ummi am sure you will be so proud am also proud of myself. And m going to miss you because m off to office, I Know you will ask if have taken my breakfast which is a no, because m fasting I know you do didn't forget I always fast Monday and Thursday"

Parking in front of her huge company mermah wore her dark shade of glasses that cover half her face, then walked out of the car.

The escort behind her where trailing hotly on her track covering behind her, she walked as slowly as fast as she can just to he in the confined of her four wall office which seems to be far.

Greetings where flying in the air which she just acknowledge with a head nod and a wave of hands where needed.

They didn't stop with there journey untill they reached the private elevator where only she use, the escort took the stairs to meet up with her.

To her surprise she found almas standing by the desk of her sectary Linda who seemed to not let him in just as he requested.

Just as his eyes widened to show how surprised he was to see her with an army trailing behind her, he swallowed a lump he didn't Know was formed in his s throat.

Mermah didn't glare his way instead she walked straight to her office.

Almas felt weak he never thought all his dreams was going to come true, but then can't she just let him marry her it wasn't like he even love her or something.

"But you love her money" a voice screamed in his head making him bang the car door very hard at himself, exhaling a deep breath.

"Hajiya I can't keep up with all this am tired mermah isn't the only girl in the world she keeps humiliating me with ever chance she got" Almas kept ranting his mother's ears off.

It was just because of her that he was doing all this just for the live of his life not to suffer,...

"I know the girl is very stubborn Alma's, that why I cane up with a backuping plan that's going to ruin her and make her left with no option than to o accept your proposal, but we have to be very careful about this" hajiya Amina said to her only son smiling evily to herself.

Almas didn't felt like there will be success this time because all the plans his mother kept coming up with never work for them instead they back fire on them.

"Hajiya just Know this going to be the last time " Almas said to his mother storming out of the house in full force.

Another update
Thanks to 2k reads really appreciate.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu Xynab
_28/11/2020