|Thank you|

I can't believe am done writing the whole of this book, I know it's not the best book out here and am not the best writer on wattpad but am proud of who I am, The writing skills I achieved over the years.

Reading hafsaa all over again want me want to cringe but I have to tell myself, hey it's okay and that was me before but reading this book most especially the subsequent chapters I did write before now, I feel kind of proud I am really improving.

Growth doesn't come overnight it takes steps one at a time it doesn't even matter how long or how much time you consume as far as you keep trying and never giving up then we are good to go.

I see a lot of young writers with beautiful plot account not knowing how to put there words down it's never easy.
I was once there, I know how it feels but I believe if I can do it then a whole lot more can do better than me.

When I first thought of putting down my first every story which was then tittle hayat reading over the chapters made me laugh which is why I put it down but am still thinking of bringing it up but not now.

So the all upcoming writers like me out there do not let anything stop you believe in yourself, that you can do it no matter what the challenges are.

At some point in life we feel as thought we should die its common but don't let that stop you in believing the sky is just the starting point.

We all have hidden talent some waste up all there life's without acknowledging they do.

Let's all discover our hidden talent and make use of it, I know it's not easy but Nothing is easy until we find our selfs doing it.

One way or the other I won't have come this far without you all, thank you all so much may Allah reward you with the highest of all reward and grant us all our heart desire.

To those that vote, through every chapter, thank you. Those who commented thank you, those who did nothing other than reading thank you you had created time for me in your life thank you so much all I won't be here without you, thank you so much all thank you.

Love you all
..
All right reserved
31-12-2021

We continue with wild flowers or shade of pink

Well you guys should select 😊🎉🤝