💫 Aleemudeen💫 Edited

Oman
2019
_____________

Eid Mubarak to y'all

Mermah was sited on the island munching on her sweet apple, they all where in the kitchen with all her siblings.

Her oldest sister sanjeedah who they all refers to as ukhiti jeeh was preparing a feast for then to welcome there other sisters.

"You Know when they broke the news of mother giving birth to triplets I was so happy you know why" sanjeedah continued telling her tales which was still fresh in her memories like it was all yesterday, just how fast time flies she thought.

Getting no reply from any of her siblings, she took off the lade covering the steaming potatoes chicken soup, staring deep as she took a breath before breaking the silence engulfing the room.

"Because ibrisam been the pest she was always glue herself to mother making me all jealous" they all brusted into laughter imagining how jeeh will look been protective of her mother,

"Well I was the last child and daddy pet then" isam chipped in resuming feeding her one year old very fat boy.

The first day she arrived with her husband from Turkey mermah couldn't help but awwwwwn at how fat the little boy was, she remembered how heavy he was, and saying she wasn't ever going to pick him up again.

All in all she has 13 like thirteen siblings in all, five boys and all the rest where female.

The first child and oldest naimullah, which made her laugh at the female name never the less they called him akhi naim which was cool.

He was married with five beautiful kids also, the second was a female sanjeedah ukhiti jeeh married to an Indian man and have two wonderful kids,.
The third was also a female ibrisam married with a child also known as ukhiti isam Married to a turkey handsome dude.

The fourth was a male which mermah was still yet to meet was jalal-ud-din not yet married but engaged. The fifth too a male was kaykaus which was had for mermah to pronounce at first but hearing her siblings roll the names out of there mouths effortlessly got her used to it too,

The sixth was a female named almasa which still mermah was yet to meet she's at school in the United States.

The seventh was Rafah her twin sister which look so much like her with few difference, the eighth her Farah.

The nineteenth arfah her other twin which sure couldn't meet due to her health issues but still want to meet never the less.

The tenth was a female named afrah

The eleventh also a female fajr not yet married.

The twelfth a male Halif, and the last Salim also a male,

Mermah couldn't contain the happiness of having a very big family like hers.

"You Know the guy so just so cool and best for her" mermah heard her brother halif said jerking her out of the train of thought she fell in.

"Wallah they where the most beautiful couples I ever knew even my love story with Abbi Salim wasn't as romantic" isam chipped in her Urdu accent dripping off woah.

"Yesses and funny enough he was also a Nigeria" the way she pronounce the Nigeria was what made mermerh giggled, those people will surely be the death of her. She will so much Miss then after returning back to Nigeria.

After meeting her family she found out all her life was boring so boring that she thought she was going to ever cope with it again.

"Yesses by chance maybe they knew each other" Salim asked raising his brows dramatically at mermah who raised he had in surrender.

"Guys you back off I knew no one in Nigeria" mermah jumped down the island making her way our of the room.

"Wait, you might know him since your also a billionaire you guys must be business partner" naim said stopping mermah out of her way.

"Well mister I don't know all billionaire he might be upcoming" mermah stopped in her track hearing her sisters voice.

Flipping her invisible hair which was wrapped in a messy high bun wrapped inside her veil, she faced her siblings seeing all there jaws dropped on the floor.

"You did get some flies in your mouth" mermah stated making all press there lips in a thin line, getting herself comfortable in her former position which was on the island.

"You know av been a billionaire since years I lost counts of" mermah added again like it was the most obvious things normal thing to do.

"My father and mother groomed me to be self independent and here I'm today Masha Allah" they all have this proud smile marrying there faces.

" You Know I always wondered if all those billionaire have a stress-free life" naim asked taking a bit from the fresh apple he took on the bowl close to mermah, before sitting on stool close to mermah waiting for his answers.

"Well you will figure out that yourself if you get to stay the whole day in the office going thought some boring stuffs, having to sign line up documents you meet on your desk early in the morning"

"Woah that a lot of task, but I always See myself as been the world richest one day" Salim chipped in.

"Yhoo Bros inshaAllah" mermah prayed hopping her siblings will let the matter slide she doesn't know she got some strange feeling about this whole stuffs.

"Well you see the guy name is De"
"Aleemudeen" isam was quick to interrupt naim.

The name sounded so familiar to mermerh ears in till it rang on her brings that it was the same guy.

She was quick to whisper out his full name making all of them stare at her strangely, after saying she doesn't know him and now saying out his full name.

"Guys you have to stop looking at me that way, it's ain't funny" she stated nervously making her siblings yell at the same time, "spill".

She told them how she meat that guy, him pestering her life and how she got rid of him.

"You should have given him a chance, at Least it will be a bit romantic falling in love with your late twin sisters boyfriend, with you meeting by destiny".

"Doesn't it sounds strange to your ears" mermah put an end to her sisters dreamy faces as isam said out rubbish.

"Well av also found my prince charming, how cute is that" mermerh has this smirk of satisfaction on her face.

"Whatever"

5k reads 200 votes

Thank you guys

Tell a friend to tell a friend please

Edited
Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu Zaynah
21_7_2021
—.Glimmer _princess.— on IG