💫 Nightmare💫 Edited

Nigeria
April 2016
________________

Mermah jerk up from her sleep sweating profusely, she could still believe why Almas was still trying hard not even leaving her in the dream world.

Sabat heard the sound of her daughter sobbing, quickly came to check up on her daughter, switching the lights on she saw merman at the far end of the bed crying her eyes out.

What was it now sabat thought praying it won't be anything concerning her real parents which mermah declined seeing saying they trusted them enough to hand over there daughter to.

Sabat draw ziyah closed to her and hugged her letting her cry, mermah looked up with her red stains eyes looking at her ummi.

"Why is Alma's after me ummi can't he just see that I don't give a damn why do he still want to see the end of us" sabat engulfed mermerh in a hug not liking the way her breath was seizing.

"Mermah it's just some nightmare nothing bad is going to happen Almas is far away from you, from you. You are beyond his reach" sabat tried consoling her daughter wanting to bring up the issue that kept disturbing her peace of mind.

The silence between the two was a comfortable one untill sabat decided to Break the silent with what mermah hated to hear, she didn't get up from her ummis embrace still not answering her.

"Mermah I tot you did get mad and leave me after I told you the truth" sabat tried again this time getting her up so she could see her expression, but mermah face was void of any expression instead she went back into her ummis embrace chuckling lightly.

The silence between the two was back but this time each has something in mind.

"It wasn't like I wasn't mad at you ummi from hiding away the truth from me or from stealing me as a child" mermah sat up now taking sabat hands in hers.

" I was so mad that I couldn't say what I was feeling at the moment, I just had to try so much with my inner self not to be mad at you or Abbi because a child can never be mad at his parent" mermah whipped the tears from her ummi eyes smiling at the thought of how she felt.

"Herk ummi I felt like leaving the world, Earth I felt like Killing myself I couldn't sleep all through those nights ummi!having cold feeling and my heart went frozen for days" mermah had a smile on her lips with a distant look.

"Literally I knew no one apart from you and Abbi as my parents, I know even my other parents will do nothing more than what you all did, from taking care of me since birth till date ummi I want to thank you so much finding my parents doesn't feel right what so ever I have parents already" mermah engulfed sabat in a bear hug who was sobbing uncontrollably by now.

The two slept in the very uncomfortable position not waking up till wen the sun that Ray got into the room though the curtains which wasn't down thought-out the night.

They all had this huge smile on there faces until a call came through informing then of the lose of Alma's mother who he killed with his bear hands.

Sabat was already crying thought-out there ride to the house, while mermah just had some look on her face not understand if at all the guys was in his right senses, if at all he need to be in some asalum and not at home sitting down among those on the mat.

Mermah didn't spare a glance his way as they further moved into the house where the female family where, since from the long hallway leading to the family room with double stairs at the middle.

Mermah didn't Know what to feel should she also cry like the many others are doing in the room or should she just say prayer for the death and leave for there home, away from the awful cries off those take people who she was sure are just there to withness what's going on.

Mermah and her ummi found a spot ammiss her grandmother's who where also shading eyes, jidderh has a black eyes.

It was still black her husband got back home drunk last two months from the party Alma's her brother thrown, only for her to say throughout the night awake waiting for him.

unlucky the guy came back still not over the lots of alcohol he took extra, jidderh was waiting for him asking him where he wentto through out the night, the guy didn't pay head to her and made his way towards there room only for her to push him back not allowing him.

Adam which was the name of the said husband got pissed off and beat her blue and black sending down curses on her and Saying his divorce on her three time.

Jidderh couldn't believe her ears but never the less packed her bags and children umar who was three and Salim who was just four months.

And now having her mother death by the same brother they came to the world with could this world get any better for her, she looked slimmer than her Normal size which wasn't anywhere close to been fat.

Mermah sincerely felt sorry for jidderh for marry the wrong man and also starting up family with him.

Mermah felt to know the guys she was going to her married to extra, to much not that she will be picky when the time to get married come. No but then she's not going to jump just after seeing the rich and handsome man every girl dream of.

His character where what she's going to look after so much and not his face. Even after getting married to the said man her heart will fall in love with they have years to say and get to know each other before jumping into starting a family just in case there family won't get broken.

Asalamu Alaikum guys how are you all doing hope find, Masha Allah so happy new month and also how's 2021 treating us.

So what do you think Almas killed his mother should we take him to court or over look his matters am still thinking 🤔..

And mermah doesn't want to find her biological parents.
Edited
...

Vote
Comment
Share

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
_1_3_2021