💫 Making a new friend💫Edited

____________________________________
Berlin
December 2010
____________________

Deen, Anna and Leo where sitted around table chatting away so happily.

There first semester at school was almost ending, everything was perfect Deen has started warming up to the new environment, he was no longer the home sick boy.

How his friends named him.

"Why won't you give her a chance"
Anna asked deen who was faking business with his phone.

"Common Deen"
Leo half yelled called, his friend is actually a really pain in the neck.

" Guys"
Deen whined like a child caught steeling chandy.

He still doesn't know why the fair girl won't let him be, since when they crossed parts mistakingly she has been on his neck wanting to be his friend.

Deen was sure she was attracted by his physical appearance, if she really knows he was here under schoolarship she will never say hi to him.

What scares him the most about the girl was that she walks with bouncers every where around the school and now she wants to be his friend, what so special about him.

"Hi"
a beautiful looking girl waved at there table, a waitress brought a chair up to there table for her.

"Hi Leo, Anna and my new friend"
the beautiful girl said in wat to be like an Arabic accent.

She was very light skin like a milk, a beautiful mark Just right above her lips. A very long and slander nose standing, honey brown dove like eyes, perfect curved set of eyes brows.

Any look at her by mistake will want to look at her again, because she was the perfect definitely of beautiful

And that was what kept bothering Deen, why will such a very beautiful lady wants to be his friend.

A look at her could tell how rich she was, looks could lie at times. Just like him if any one look at him could say maybe his from one rich English family but what he was the exert opposite of it all.

Mayhaps that was what draws her to him his grey eyes, fair skin maybe his hair also.

Yes maybe he will consider shaving off his hairs. Then opt wearing dark shades because they weren't helping his matters here.

He won't want to be faking personality.

"Dean"
he heard Anna voice so distance could it be he zoned out again.

Yes it was obvious, darting his gaze to Anna's whose beautiful colored fingers were at his face.

Shoving the hands back to the owner,
"Deen"
a beautiful voice just like herself.

Deen didn't bug instead he did as if his name wasn't the one been called, he remembers what his mother always says in her not so good hausa.

" Miskila just like his dad....." And that brought questions to him will she every forget him and move on. Maybe not she could never.

Deen felt that the urge to be alone, he was feeling a bit emotional he didn't want to cry. Cry for his father's lose, maybe if he was to be alife things wouldn't have been such to them.

For once he felt the need to cry since when he has arrived he never for once cry but maybe that was what he needed to do.

"Buddy"
he was sure this time around it was Leo himself.

Leo stared at Deen without saying a word. He knows he must be facing some kind of challenges in life, but what ever one face is actually destined, he just hope his friend will be over what ever it was he is going through.

"Are you alright"
Leo asked concerned he doesn't like the way his friend look.

"Yes"
Deen murmured, still playing with the stray in his Chapman.

"Hi Deen, my name is Rafah hilmi Huda I want to be your friend please"
the beautiful girl whose name is Rafah said extending her hands to Deen for a hand shake.

He was taken aback indeed she was an Arab her accent confirmed that even her name.

"Aleemudeen"
he said planning extending his hands for a hand shake.

" Friends?!"
Rafah asked still holding deens hands.

" Friends"
Deen murmured putting on his best smile. "At least she doesn't bit"
Leo joked.

____________________________________________

We have made a new friend guys what do you think😉

I need to know voice them out in the comments sections.

Don't forget to tap the lil start Bellow to vote.

Love you all.

Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
Aleeyu zaynab
_2020_
Edited