💫 Happy ever After💫 Edited

Nigeria
2019
__________

With the wedding preparations going on full speed and the out break of the Corona virus, mermah couldn't get a time for herself.

"We need to go for a spa your skin is wearing out"
iklil stated taking a sip from her zobo drink.

"Seriously spa you say, am having so much things to deal with, with this stupid virus one has to work from home"

Mermah half yell climbing down the stairs she was sited on shutting her laptop off.

"But your wedding is just weeks away"

Iklil tried pionting out but the strong headed girl, she call her best friend also a soul sister won't listen to any of what she's saying.

"Am bored already, I need to go back home"

Putting back the stuffs she emptied from her bag earlier mermah zipped the bag.

"They ain't done yet"
iklil stated calmly enjoying her cheese burger, fateeya.

"I Know but you see my family are coming today, and we need to prepare for there arrival"

Settling on the empty sofa like bench, mermah picked her own bugger unwrapping it she took a bit from it, enjoying the delicious taste, mermah shut her eyes.

The sound of her phone ringing was what made open her eyes too quick, letting a soft hiss escaped her lips mermah sat back on her chair picking the phone then putting it on handsfree mood.

"Good day ma'am the plane has took off from Oman"

The voicemail ended making her hiss lightly then got up from her sit.

"Just tell the maids to arrange something  the rooms for them"
iklil advise also getting up.

The two made there way to the car got into the back seat, the driver drove away.

"You know I don't care if all those stupid aunties are still home an bored already and need some documents at home."

"Isn't it advisable for you to take one month break from work".

Mermah paused for a while to think about what her friend said, but if she was to take a break then who will take over.

"Who will take over and manage the whole companies while am on Break".

"Ummi, she's been doing that remember even before you took over she's in the best position"

Iklil was in all seriousness right "but" ...

"No but you see as you keep working you are only going to give your mother inlaw some more chance to bad mouth you"..

"Fine I'll talk ummi about taking over before the wedding"

Mermah looked at her friend with the satisfactory smile glued on her lips making her close her eyes.

"Please you should take the turn to wuse II"