💫 Accepting the truth💫 Edited

Nigeria
Feb,2016
________________

Ziyah sank deeper in her rolling chair her head rested on the head rest thinking of everything possible reason why they will just took her away From her parents although they gave her the love and attention any child will needs and even more she lacked nothing.

Not even in any of her wildest dreams has she thought to be some stolen babbyyyyy, what it's all sound like some cook up story from some novels, maybe just maybe it wasn't. She can't be  sure her ummah wasn't just cooking those stories up.

But then deep down she knows it's was the plain better Truth but still she wasn't believing it.

She tried so heard to blame them but couldn't find herself been angry at her ummah, no she even hugged her to sleep after telling her the awful story of her been stolen.

The hard knock on her black office door made her answer though the cameras.

"Hello how may I help you" mermah asked her secretary whose face appeared on the large screen before mermerh.

She was standing now talking louder into the speaker to make sure her boss could hear her clearly.

"Ma'am the meeting we have with the foreign investor are in 20mintues" mermerh let a breath escaped her mouth not feeling like holding any meeting or what ever.

"Just make sure every schedule of mine for the month is cancelled I'll be on a vacation" turning off the camera off mermerh relaxed back on her reclining seats picking up her phone.

"Get the jet ready" she said into the phone before placing her latest iPhone on the table.

She got up picked her heavy blue suit jacket from the rack her jucci blue bag.

The drive back home wasn't a good one, mermerh thought kept drifting to not believing all the words that's kept playing in her head like they d be recorded maybe they where.

"Why are you home early" sabat asked looking at the fine Rolex watch wrapped on her wrist.

"Ummi we need some break" mermah said letting the tears fell freely.

Well she didn't Know what to feel again should she be sad that she couldn't get the chance to spend time with her biological parents or should she be mad at them.

Mermerh was trying her possible best not to judge or get angry at them because she didn't harm her they took her like there own daughter.

Sabat patted her back making sure her sobbed had subside.

"Well I understand we where not fair to you, but I promise I could take you to the hospital and everything about your parents is still there even your birth certificate is with me" sabat said also in a hoarse voice wanting to break down.

Mermerh engulfed her in a hug saying she doesn't want anything to do with her biological parents not for now.

Sabat pulled away from the hug taking mermah's hands in hers and creasing it very gently as though she was some baby who she wanted to put asleep.

Mermah smiled at sabat as she rested her head on her laps still smiling, "I know you loved me so much back then and even now as you said" sabat smiled looking far away as she remembered all the memories they hard in Manchester.

All the sleepless nights ziyah gave them back then they where bitter sweet memories, sabat recalled how abubakar will always have to put the two asleep if mermah was crying non stop then sahat will join in.

The man had to put both of them asleep,"remember the picture of us three" mermah asked getting up from her ummah's laps to get her phone.

She flashed the picture of them back in Manchester when she was five and still a cry baby.

"That very day you pulled a very big tantrum about wanting to go out in the snow, you Know you and I didn't help matters as we got dressed in heavy jackets ready to go catch some fun in the heavy snow storm".

The two sat recalling all about the childhood and bitter moment they shared with each other it was worth every.

"Ummi I want to thank you so much ummi I love you" mermah placed a kiss on her ummis checks getting up.

"I think by now the jet is ready and we are going on vacation" mermah giggled like a child feeling a new energy create within herself.

Sabat had a smile on her lips.

"I wish abubakar was here"

"Common ummi his in a better place"

So so so what you all thinking,
Short  chappy yea I know

Is the year been fair enough 😉
I feel like this year is running pretty fast how about you
Edited

Aleeyu xynab
Ongoing edition
All rights reserved
31_1_2021