💫 could she be alife💫 Edited

Nigeria
May 2016
__________________

Mermah woke up with a loud headache that she couldn't feel her ears but still have to put off with going to work and not to forget the new investors.

"Can't you at least rest" sabat pleaded with her daughter because she looks so sick and tired and still want to go to work.

"Ummi I'll be fine" mermah managed a smile on her lips because she couldn't say if she could handle herself.

"Just pray for me" mermah added pushing the plate filled with chips that she's not even having a bit from it.

Sabat watched her daughter closely afraid to lose her, "my prayers are always with you dear" she managed a smile on her lips as she got up to escort her daughter to the lots where the driver is waiting for her.

Marmah waved at her mother until the car was out of the house sabat turned and walked back into the house feeling restless why will mermah stress herself so much.

Mermah sat back on the seat signing to herself, why the company was running down financially maybe this all Alma's doing the guys escaped from the jail he was sent to after killing his mother and physically abusing his sister, now Jidderh stays with them.

She got into her office slumping on the black leather couch placed at the far end of the room.

Munching on the apple she got from her bag, mermah felt really better after the nap she took maybe she should really go to the hospital for some check-ups but then she hate hospital medicine and injection damn even the name she hated it with passion.

Knowing her mother can bring the doctor home mermah scream internally to herself.

The soft knock on the door brought her back to her senses "yesses" she answered knowing it her assistant.

A woman walked in wrapped in a peach coloured Abaya looking beautiful as always, mermah smiled at her as she informed her about the meeting in ten minutes.

Mumbling some prayers under her breath mermah pushed the large oak door, as she stepped into the room filled with all the board members with the new investors.

Deen eyes where on mermah since wen she got into the room, he still couldn't believe he was seeing Rafah wait she's dead and never coming back he tried convincing himself thought the meeting which went successful on buying some shares from the company.

The meeting ended and he couldn't believe, her name was what kept ringing in his mind thought-out his drive back home.

Thanks good he got the house all to himself akthar went shopping for his sister wedding outside the country.

Leo is getting married to his sister now this bringing his phone to his face, he went into Google only to search for the name ziyah hafis

He waited until everything showed up about her.

The only daughter to hafis abkar who passed away from the heart attack because of his daughter marriage was called off with his brother son Alma's mustapha whose said to be inlove with someone else's

Deen felt stupid hitting the phone to the wall and everything got broken into pieces,
Wat the hell was all this Deen couldn't wrapped himself around all what he saw and read maybe this is just his Rafah that isn't death.

The worst thing his going to do now is how to get to her social media accounts and all, maybe he should tell Leo.

Picking up the landline Deen dialed his office number telling the sectary to get him a new phone and also to back up his SIM cards cause he lost the other he then relaxed back on the chair pressing his hands between his arms starting at the chandelier as a white light eliminate from it shining the whole house.

Mermah got under sabat gaze as she passed her the pills which made mermah stomach to grumble at the very sight of it wanting her to throw up the little she managed to put into her stomach all thanks to her mother who was treating her like she's some year old baby.

"Ummi" mermah managed the wince with her pout intact.

Sabat seemed to not care about her, she passed her the glass cup filled with water taking off the wooden cover from the cup to prevent any dirt from getting into the water and contaminating it.

Mermah took the drugs one after the other down her throat feeling her eyes getting so moist with tears all thanks to her mother.

"Now you should rest" sabat said adjusting the pillow on marmah head with the conforter.

She blowed some prayers over her before walking out of the room after setting the condition on low so she won't be affected by the cold.

"Man you know maybe it's just her look alike" Leo tired making Deen understand that ziyah wasn't Rafah and Rafah can never come back after been death for years.

Aleemudeen signed staring at her picture from his phone which he got from his Instagram account,
"But can't you just see they look so much alike nothing different just that Rafah doesn't have this beauty mark" Deen added placing his hands on the mark he found cute and special.

Leo felt frustrated at his friends for not listening to any advice he gives him, then why the damn does he keeps calling him.

Who saw this coming??

We I guessed no one because actually the vote and reads I get it's so out of it.

So how would you feel if you see your ex look alike after his or she is death will you keep following the look alike up and down
🤣🤣🤣

It sweeting me o.

Guys pray for me m writing exam's
Edited

All rights reserved
Aleeyu xynab
Ongoing edition
31_3_2021